• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Supporter Collab VI: Cities!

Supporter collab VI theme choices: take your pick!

• Hoenn Pokémon

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Grass Types

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Pokémon Towns & Cities

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Square Enix

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Digimon

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    Everything's set for kick-off

Pallet Town

"a pure white beginning"
    Supporter City Collab 2015

paired to gimmipie
    silver supporter

last.fm

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    I wouldn't mind music for snowpoint. I prefer the nighttime music. Also I'm a CSS[/i] noob so I don't think I will be able to make anything close to everyone else. I don't even know how to make a square
    0-o

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I wouldn't mind music for snowpoint. I prefer the nighttime music. Also I'm a CSS[/i] noob so I don't think I will be able to make anything close to everyone else. I don't even know how to make a square
    0-o

I'll make it for ya!

Snowpoint City

"City of Snow"

----
    -----

some extra space and stuff

Candice, or idk what pokemon/character you'd like~

As well as text; i can input it in for you, if you'd like. o:

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Thanks a lot dragon! :D
    The image in the background is broken and can the Frostlass be a abamasnow. Might be able to do the text but thanks for offering

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Thanks a lot dragon! :D
    The image in the background is broken and can the Frostlass be a abamasnow. Might be able to do the text but thanks for offering

here you go~

Snowpoint City

"City of Snow"

----
    -----

some extra space and stuff

HTML:
    [CENTER][cd="background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/iGTjfJ2.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; height: 248px; width: 500px; padding: 20px; -webkit-border-radius: 13px; -moz-border-radius: 13px; border-radius: 13px;"][cd="background-color: rgba(15, 10, 0, 0.8); background: rgba(15, 10, 0, 0.8); width: 100%; height: 100%; padding: 20px; font-family: "Cinzel", serif; text-align: center;"][cd="float: right; margin: -36px;"][title="Check out my blog"][URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/blog.php?u=143209"][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/LbkbMBl.png[/IMG][/URL][/title][/cd][span="color: SandyBrown; font-weight: bold; font-size: 24px;"][IMG]https://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/460.gif[/IMG] [FONT="Cinzel"][COLOR="Cyan"]Snowpoint City[/COLOR][/FONT][/span]
    [span="color: #f5f5f5; font-style: italic;"][FONT="Cinzel"]"City of Snow"[/FONT]
    [span="font-style: normal;"][FONT="Cinzel"]Supporter City Collab 2015[/FONT][/span][/span]

[span="font-family: Century Gothic, sans-serif; color: #f5f5f5;"] [icon]heart-o[/icon] ----
    [icon]code[/icon] -----

[SIZE="1"]some extra space and stuff[/SIZE][/span][/cd][/cd][/CENTER]

Just copy n' paste the code above!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Over here, I'm just too lazy to remove the blog link lol. I'll change it soon. :v

Also, how will the music player fit in the signature? I'll be honest, I'm a CSS n00b as well and I just managed to get the CSS on my collab signature after a ton of trial and error. At least an example with any soundtrack available on the internet, just for a reference.

Years
    Daytime or nighttime?

Anyways, I'm going to get started on dumping the audio. If anyone is up for hosting it, let me know, as hosting all 15-20 songs on my dropbox will more than certainly exceed my bandwidth limitations of 20GB/day, especially with all of us having a boatload of posts.

Good question, I'll let you know a little later

Candy

Years
    How does one add sound clips to a post or a signature anyway? Man, I feel like a complete CSS noob haha.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    How does one add sound clips to a post or a signature anyway? Man, I feel like a complete CSS noob haha.

You basically use the sound tags

HTML:
    [sound=song name]insert direct link[/sound]

You can get the direct link of an mp3 file with kiwi6, just upload it and you'll get the link. (the direct link always ends with .mp3 or whatever the sound file was). Also remember to actually fill in the song name field. Even if it won't appear anywhere if you leave it empty the code won't work.

You should get something like this: (I used it in my RP posts in gunpowder)

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Or, you know, we could just put a link to our theme on youtube from the big character picture in the signature instead of Gav's blog like now.

Music can play on youtube in a background tab while you browse and won't go away when you change page on the forums so... I'd think that's simpler and smoother than forcing a music player into our current template? The one Foxrally has as example is also broken and huge in my phone's browser.

Also I likely won't start this collab until after 4/13, for Homestuck reasons ;) but you guys might want to start sooner?

Years
    Or, you know, we could just put a link to our theme on youtube from the big character picture in the signature instead of Gav's blog like now.

Music can play on youtube in a background tab while you browse and won't go away when you change page on the forums so... I'd think that's simpler and smoother than forcing a music player into our current template? The one Foxrally has as example is also broken and huge in my phone's browser.

Also I likely won't start this collab until after 4/13, for Homestuck reasons ;) but you guys might want to start sooner?

I was actually considering linking to the soundtrack on YouTube, because it's easier and can make use of that hidden link in the character displayed in the signature. Good to see you came up with this, because I'm not sure if the sound tags are going to break the CSS.

Candy

Years
    Floaroma Town

"Vivid and Scented"

Silver Supporter
    Semi-active due to college

deviantArt | MAL | Tumblr

Something like this could work, unless you all rather prefer youtube links instead. I'm planning to use that hidden link for something else after all. The link here is temporary.

Also, for some reason Team Fail's sound link ain't working, but I just got the soundtracks so I'm uploading my town's theme myself. Seems to be working on my side right now.

Also, I'm up for 4/13 'cause I just switched to my current theme and I want to keep it for a little while longer haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Floaroma Town

"Vivid and Scented"

Silver Supporter
    Semi-active due to college

deviantArt | MAL | Tumblr

Something like this could work, unless you all rather prefer youtube links instead. I'm planning to use that hidden link for something else after all. The link here is temporary.

Also, for some reason Team Fail's sound link ain't working, but I just got the soundtracks so I'm uploading my town's theme myself. Seems to be working on my side right now.

Also, I'm up for 4/13 'cause I just switched to my current theme and I want to keep it for a little while longer haha.
    Looks like this for me:

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Or just ignore mobile users :) it's not the end of the world, really.

Back