• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peep

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Right now I'm sitting in your closet watching you!!! I actually followed you around all day and hid from sight. I know EVERYTHING you did today.

What's the most embarrassing thing you did today that I now know about because I followed you that you wouldn't want people to know about?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I ran into the closet to cuddle up to you, duh. Not sure you'd wanna cuddle though since you heard me pooping earlier, assuming you were in there at that time!!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    The heck is bio oil? O.o I danced Gangnam Style when I got out of the shower this morning. ~o~

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Uhhh I cuddled a stuffed dog a lot. I didn't really do anything embarrassing today yet - woke up, cuddled dog, cuddled boyfriend, got dressed, am now at breakfast.

Give me a few hours though, I'm sure I'll **** something up.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Follow me to work today and maybe you'll see something. Pretty normal morning so far.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Wait until later tonight, that's when things will get awkward. Beyond that, lots of aimlessly staring at the internet! xD

Years
  • Was I the only one who checked my closet after reading this?

Also, today has been fairly uneventful really... does frustratingly arguing with my assignment count?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Does watching and creating art on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic count? Its not totally embarrasing to me, but some of my friends. Which all they know is that I'm a hardcore computer gamer.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Damn it! The one I try to skip my morning Push-ups, Sit-ups, etc!
    Fine! I'm doing them! Are you happy now?!

Eh, I ate a couple leftover sandwiches for breakfast, does that count?
    Honestly, who has time to be embarrassed?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Uhh. I played Solitaire on my bed because I was bored? I'm such a lonely person. :( Other than that I don't think I did anything embarrassing today so far.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I guess pick my nose, and put my finger inside my ear. And now I wish there wasn't a closest in the room where the computer is. >.<

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I was walking along and saw someone I knew suddenly come round the corner and walk past so I made a stupid animal like noise... then afterwards I remembered that she is not a silly teenager like me, and is an adult, and probably wondered what the **** I was doing.

Back