• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA People who eat avocados

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    It's because they look weird.
    But they really are not as gross as many users have mentioned.

Years
  • I used to think they were disgusting but then something 'clicked' and now I love them. as long as they're the right level of ripeness that is ='p but ya pls avocado salad is especially <3

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I don't agree they look weird, but I can see why some people would. Some people don't like anything green, like brocoli.

Pizza is a whole different disgusting topic itself.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I chose to study hard for many years and get a job that gives me salary enough to eat avocado for breakfast because dammit it feels rich.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    The rapture is going to skip right over most of you

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    it'll leave the avocados with us too np xx

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Avocados are so good. A great source of healthy fat and there is so much you can do with them. Guac is the best!

I appreciate that this is your first post on the forums. Your love for avocados is unparalleled

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    They're amazing, but I'm also assisting in destroying mexico by consuming them and they're also expensive so I don't eat them because I can get 4 cans of beans for the same price

Last edited:

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • one does not californian w/o involving avocado in their lives

but seriously give avocados a chance, only when you?re in the right places with the right avocados (like California!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2017
    Stop talking and go discover magic. Small pieces of avocados and Couscous...now that is magic!!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    If you don't like avocados you'll find this especially triggering

My mom used to halve and scoop out avocados, mush the insides and then mix it with vanilla ice cream, then serve it back in the shell
    I like avocadoes but even I found that disgusting. Way to ruin ice cream.

Back