• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: PICHU DAY MIKEY DAY MIKEYPICHU DAYYYYYYY

Years
    PICHUUUUUU
    BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Remember, remember the 5th of November... because it's the best day of the year - Pichu day!

Time to celebrate the birthday of one of the [insert myriad of positive adjectives I know] people on PokéCommunity. Ok ok, fine I won't be lazy. MikeyPichu is simply an amazing friend. He is SO caring and supportive, he will always make time for you! He's super nice and an all around great guy and if anyone wants to dispute that, I know several people that would like a word!

He's also dabbled quite a bit in terms of contributing to the community, moderating a fair few sections (including one of my current ones!) as well as I believe in our Social Media Team!

Now this birthday is a bit special, as it's a certain milestone! I'll leave you all with the pleasure of figuring it out (if it doesn't say, can't remember!) and just ask once more that you celebrate this special day with me, for Mr. Michaelchu definitely deserves it. Proud to call you a close friend and I hope you have the best day you've had all year on this special day!

I am bad at these and I don't know what else to really say, that can convey what I want to, so will leave it here!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Happy bday bestie hope u have a good one!

Years
    Happy birthday!

PICHU DAY MIKEY DAY MIKEYPICHU DAYYYYYYY

Last edited:

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Happy late Pichu day!!!!! I hope you had the best day Mike you really deserve it king

Back