• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The boxes. ... I can (and will) infinitely abuse it with save states to get something better than oran berries and X defends

I've thought of that, hence why I didn't put the randomness at where the item's about to be given, making the save state abuse a little more annoying. ;)

after final gym battle trainer card don't show third gym icon .I think you forgot to set third gym's flag after that gym battle.

Who was the last gym leader you faced? Just like in SkyLine, you can choose which gym leader you want to face first.

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
I've thought of that, hence why I didn't put the randomness at where the item's about to be given, making the save state abuse a little more annoying. ;)

Who was the last gym leader you faced? Just like in SkyLine, you can choose which gym leader you want to face first.

I faced all three gyms in this order second>first>third...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I faced all three gyms in this order second>first>third...

If by 'third' you mean Michelle, then I checked her script and nothing's wrong with it. My beta tester also defeated Michelle last and he got three badges no problem.

Are you sure you defeated all three gym leaders?

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
If by 'third' you mean Michelle, then I checked her script and nothing's wrong with it. My beta tester also defeated Michelle last and he got three badges no problem.

Are you sure you defeated all three gym leaders?

yeah I meant "Michelle"... and I am sure I defeated all three gyms as you can see dialogues after they were defeated in these screenshots.
8R2HlJu.png

6cC0Oet.png

14Ao433.png

finally the trainer card
3EpoWRt.png

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
cukxDYa.png

I didn't like how the "lake" looked like in the game, so I changed it.
vO6GusV.png

Don't mind the black boxes in the screenshot. Those were the pink flowers that I've yet to replace, too, since I also don't like them anymore.

Oh, and I've fixed a few bugs I found as well.

Anyway, do you guys like the Exp. Share? Cast your vote in the poll I linked on the fourth post in the first page.
vO6GusV.png

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Hey can anybody tell me when I can fight the level 99 dark lugia in reign of legends, I didn't have any master balls when fighting it at level 70, please answer

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Oh man I've been out of the loop for too long. Laptops broken, as is my psp, and my freakin job eats up ALL my time. If I can finally freakin get something repaired, I'd love to get back and try the new beta, and just generally get back into hacking. In the meantime, I can only anticipate

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
3u1lAar.png

I decided to use simple-looking flowers. Simplicity is beauty, no?
vO6GusV.png

Hey can anybody tell me when I can fight the level 99 dark lugia in reign of legends, I didn't have any master balls when fighting it at level 70, please answer

Battling level99 Dark Lugia was part of the story, so if you're already done with that part, you can no longer go back. The only chance you can catch Dark Lugia with a Master Ball is in those weird caves in Vermillion City, and it'll be level70. So if you didn't manage to catch it there, then you can't catch it anymore.

Years
3u1lAar.png

I decided to use simple-looking flowers. Simplicity is beauty, no?
vO6GusV.png

The flowers and the water look great! Heck all of the graphics in that picture look great. Huge step up from the beta but then again, that 1st beta was just a small appetizer.

btw I voted to keep the exp share as it is. It really is a great tool that eases things a bit since this game has interesting/hard mechanisms (The paying to use the hotel, expensive items, etc.)

Can't wait for the 2nd beta!

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
So what's changed in this version anyway? Or more specifically, what's the story like now?

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
This hack so much interesting I am a big fan of ruby destiny series. Some questions

Cant I change my name?

Any walkthrough program like the log one.

The maps are much like skyline. Is the region same?

anyways. Best of luck for further

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I like the fact that the name can't be changed; it feels more immersive and that you are actually playing a role. Keep up the good work DJG, can't wait to see what you churn out next =)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
umm. none of the people gave me any clues. I beat the normal gym too. what do I do ;w;

On which part are you having trouble? Getting rid of the rocks inside the cave or figuring out how to challenge the Bug Gym?

If the former, then first...
Spoiler:

If the latter, then...
Spoiler:

This hack so much interesting I am a big fan of ruby destiny series. Some questions

Cant I change my name?

Any walkthrough program like the log one.

The maps are much like skyline. Is the region same?

anyways. Best of luck for further

The name will probably stay until I can get the chance to fully understand how renaming works.
I'll probably write a program for it...or not. It depends.
Yes, the region is the same in SkyLine.

So what's changed in this version anyway? Or more specifically, what's the story like now?

Not telling. :P

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 1, 2016
You can get the download links on the first post. The first four posts on the first page of this thread has them. :3
What kind of emulator should I use to play them? I downloaded them and have tried all this time to play them on VBA, and it's no good, and it only just hit me that I was probably using an incompatible emulator.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
What kind of emulator should I use to play them? I downloaded them and have tried all this time to play them on VBA, and it's no good, and it only just hit me that I was probably using an incompatible emulator.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=333151

jagold, how does scyther evolve in this? and how do you get sylveon. I want miss ribbons <3

Scyther evolves through level. Sylveon only exist in the old BT beta.

Back