• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon leaks begin

Years
  • I'd also like to know this, and if the outfits we can get are color locked or not.

In Sun, we only had warm colors mainly, while in moon we only had cool colors.

I am hoping for this too. It was such a stupid idea on Game Freak's part to begin with, especially because buying the clothes off people in Festival Plaza was entirely random and sometimes may be a piece you already have.

Years
  • Extremely pleased that Sinnoh starters can also be caught. n.n I'm so looking forward to having a Torterra/Infernape in Ultra Moon!

Years
  • Kaphotics has confirmed three new Totem Pokemon: Araquanid, Togedemaru and Ribombee, in addition to Alolan Marowak which a trailer previously showed.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Kaphotics has confirmed three new Totem Pokemon: Araquanid, Togedemaru and Ribombee, in addition to Alolan Marowak which a trailer previously showed.
    Araquanid... Did Wishiwashi get replaced?! D:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Close Combat, Drain Punch and Iron Head being among Kommo-o's tutor moves is very nice, but hopefully it'll be more useful now with CC. Zen Headbutt is great for all Lycanroc forms, but giving them Earth Power is so strange when they're physical attackers who can't even learn EQ.

Years
  • Close Combat, Drain Punch and Iron Head being among Kommo-o's tutor moves is very nice, but hopefully it'll be more useful now with CC. Zen Headbutt is great for all Lycanroc forms, but giving them Earth Power is so strange when they're physical attackers who can't even learn EQ.

Lycanroc is also getting Stomping Tantrum and Drill Run from MT.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Does anyone know if it's possible to catch regular Pokemon through Ultra Space? Sorta like how in ORAS you could reach islands with Pokemon along with catching legendaries.

Like can you access areas through Ultra Space that have grass to catch regular mons in.

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Lycanroc is also getting Stomping Tantrum and Drill Run from MT.

Forgot about those, woops. They seem like great alternatives for EQ imo (even though Stomping Tantrum's effect is kinda situational), so can't complain about that.

Years
  • So the list of trainers was just dumped as well.

Spoiler:

SciresM has leaked the Island Scan encounters on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/928256066718121985

Looks like Sinnoh starters can be caught as well!

Ugh, I knew Greninja was going to be on Poni and yet I'm still disappointed.

Looks like if I want a decent team I'm going to have trade or transfer them in. Feels like cheating, but it's that or let these games gather more dust than S/M.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Houdoom(Mega): Its red claws and the tips of its tail are melting from high internal temperatures that are painful to Houndoom itself.
    Tyranitar(Mega): Due to the colossal power poured into it, this Pok?mon?s back split right open. Its destructive instincts are the only thing keeping it moving.
    Sableye(Mega): Bathed in the energy of Mega Evolution, the gemstone on its chest expands, rips through its skin, and falls out.
    Mawile(Mega): It has an extremely vicious disposition. It grips prey in its two sets of jaws and tears them apart with raw power.
    Dex entries for Mega forms are as brutal as ever, I see.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    This is all very interesting stuff, and has me even more excited for the games to release. Can't believe how close we are. That time went by in a hurry.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • I tried to avoid the leaks, but I just couldn't resist. And now I'm looking at the new Pokedex entries for USUM...Wow.

Spoiler:

Can't wait to see J-Wittz do a video on these new dex entries.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Jfc not again. I suddenly saw official soundtracks being uploaded; I thought they were remixes at first.

Not gonna allow myself to get spoiled, I only listened to some OSTs that didn't spoil much.

Years
  • Oh man, I don't like looking at normal-sized Araquanid! Now I'm going to have to take down a giant one? Ugh.

Its ability Water Bubble is likely going to make that fight into hell. You can't easily use a Grass-type to resist those powered-up Water moves since it'll probably have some Bug move.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

littlebeeb

小さなもの
    Years
  • I feel like that entire article is one of those situations where someone is like, "Don't look now but..." and then you look anyways because now you have to. c:

Also the music clips.... x_x I'm so stoked!! (Discovered through the Link Famon posted earlier.)

Back