• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2018
    i'm really a huge fan of this hack! I can't wait to play the full version of this game. i hope it will be available in 2018/early 2019. do you plan on adding z-moves?

Delta231

A noob
    Years
  • i'm really a huge fan of this hack! I can't wait to play the full version of this game. i hope it will be available in 2018/early 2019. do you plan on adding z-moves?

No Z-Moves

unknown.png

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2018
    Excuse my english, but I like so much your game so I want to show you a bug I found in your game :
    All TM have the same description (on screen) exept Cut, but it's the normal move's effect in battle.

Attachments

• Pokemon Unbound-1.png
      Pokemon Unbound-1.png
      5.5 KB · Views: 38
    • Pokemon Unbound-2.png
      Pokemon Unbound-2.png
      5.5 KB · Views: 27
    • Pokemon Unbound-3.png
      Pokemon Unbound-3.png
      5.4 KB · Views: 23
    Years
  • is there any discord server for this rom, if it has please put that in the thread so we can join it coz we really wait this game, please!!

golche

Tactician of Askr
    Years
  • Oh btw will critical hits do 2× or 1.5× damage?

Crits do 2x damage.

Excuse my english, but I like so much your game so I want to show you a bug I found in your game :
    All TM have the same description (on screen) exept Cut, but it's the normal move's effect in battle.

Thanks for the support! We have fixed the bug in our working version.

Is there a discord for this hack I can join?

is there any discord server for this rom, if it has please put that in the thread so we can join it coz we really wait this game, please!!

We do not have a discord server for the hack.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • Ah, so there are only two "new" moves in the game. One of those being Steely Hit to make Beldum more useful early game, and the other being Leech Fang (a version of the new Leech Life from S/M as the old Leech Life still exists).

May I suggest that you rename Leech Fang to Giga Leech, and Steely Hit to something like Ram.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2019
    hi guys I have a lv 55 Dusclops and I was courious how I would get it to evelove without trading I read bout this game it said that traded pokemon evelove by leveling up or holding a specific item if so and that is the case with my dusclops then what item would it need to hold or what level would it evelove at

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Holy crap this looks amazing, please don't die like many other good looking hacks :(

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • Very cool project!A pretty impressive romhack worth a play.
    Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

May I suggest that you rename Leech Fang to Giga Leech, and Steely Hit to something like Ram.
    Thanks for the suggestions! I actually prefer Leech Fang, but I changed Steely Hit to Metal Bash.

hi guys I have a lv 55 Dusclops and I was curious how I would get it to evolve without trading I read about this game it said that traded pokemon evolve by leveling up or holding a specific item if so and that is the case with my dusclops then what item would it need to hold or what level would it evolve at
    Dusclops evolves by using the Reaper Cloth on it like an evolutionary stone. However, you can't obtain a Reaper Cloth in the current demo.

This game have magmarizer ? I need this so much...
    Unfortunately, the Magmarizer is not obtainable in the current demo.

Holy crap this looks amazing, please don't die like many other good looking hacks :(
    I won't let it die anytime soon!

And here's a sample of the new Sky Battle feature I implemented today! There may be minor alterations in the future.

Last edited:
    Years
  • This upcoming one is a real piece... I am waiting from the last beta released... Thumbs up for your great work...
    But please don't kill the game in a single region.. Expand expand expand

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Update: I finished modifying the Mega Code so now Pokemon Unbound has a fully working Mega system:

Yooooo! This looks so sick! Really need to ask this though, does this mean that the bug/glitch in which mega evo won't work properly in doubles is now fixed? Thank you so much for keeping this going!

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • wow almost done this rom hack. great! glad you are almost done excited to see a release soon! (i know because i checked and the overall progress is 80%)

Last edited:
    Back