• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post Flair Showoff! (has flair templates too!)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Some people's backgrounds aren't working for me? or they removed them?
    I've heard that apparently imgur had an issue the other day, and given how much that site is used, it probably affected people's post flairs that used images. Mine wasn't displaying properly yesterday, but re-uploading the images and using the new urls seems to have fixed it, at least for me. Not 100% sure about all that, but...

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    ok what the fuck mine aren't displaying again

edit: ok let's see if it stays working this time

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i have come to parade my latest creation

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Isn't it just the spaciest?

Post Flair Showoff! (has flair templates too!)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I haven't been able to invest the time into making anything fancy (despite wanting to), so pale gradients suffice until the inspiration hits me!

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I haven't been able to invest the time into making anything fancy (despite wanting to), so pale gradients suffice until the inspiration hits me!

Your's is definitely one of my faves. Very simple yet refined. I love how seamlessly it merges with the white background.

Anyway can anyone tell how gay I am? Is it obvious? Maybe I need to make it more obviously.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Your's is definitely one of my faves. Very simple yet refined. I love how seamlessly it merges with the white background.

Anyway can anyone tell how gay I am? Is it obvious? Maybe I need to make it more obviously.

sorry, i cant hear you through all that gay

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    How's moi's? Feel free to give me any criticism to make it better :]

I like yours, it stands out to me

I love your colors! My only comment is that it seems you guys have optimized your flairs for "Standard/Top" postbit as the backgrounds repeat a bit strangely on "Legacy/Left" postbit. But that's how it is when we don't have separate flairs for those ahah.

Spoiler:

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
  • I like yours, it stands out to me
    Thanks!
    I love your colors! My only comment is that it seems you guys have optimized your flairs for "Standard/Top" postbit as the backgrounds repeat a bit strangely on "Legacy/Left" postbit. But that's how it is when we don't have separate flairs for those ahah.

So would there be anyway to fix this, or is this all I can do? Thanks! :]

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ahh all these flairs are gorgeous, guys!

There?s not much you can do about the standard/legacy issue other than being mindful of both and checking between the two so you know your images align and don?t break the postbit.

Years
  • Posting here on my alt account to demonstrate another flair that looks much better in legacy than it does standard, imo. While I love the design to pieces, I just don't think this is a good flair overall. :(

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Thanks!

So would there be anyway to fix this, or is this all I can do? Thanks! :]

Try adding background-size: cover; to the background portion of your css. I just tested it and it should make it so the background covers the whole block.

Last edited:
    Back