• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post Flair Showoff! (has flair templates too!)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    oh, mines just a single image asgsdfa
    I'mm do that next time tho

you should be able to do the same for it to show how you want on legacy. doesn't change anything on standard so you should be fine if you want to go ahead and add the same bit of css.

Years
  • So um, anyone here know how to add custom cursors to flairs? :)
    cursor: <things here like crosshair, link, etc.>; if you're going for standard (personally crosshair is <3)
    otherwise cursor: url(''), auto; where the url bit is an image or so :)
    but it uses that exact image's height and width so if you want a 200px image to be your cursor it's going to be a 200px cursor

i took the time and tinkered with mine for a bit; avatars and signature still needs cleaning up but post flair wise i'm happy with it!

Years
  • I remember putting in the background image for mine just to see how it worked and...idk it just seems to have clicked? When I cna be arsed, I'll tidy it up for legacy, haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I really want a D:BH flair but I really really really love my current one and can't bring myself to change. RIP ahaha

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    ooooo that's a really nice colorful flair! love it!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I thought we had a help thread but I couldn't find it, and I'm rushing for work... so!

Question!

I wanna hide my avi so it looks like this, but I get an error!

Post Flair Showoff! (has flair templates too!)

I used visibility:hidden in the CSS field, but it only works in the preview... ;w; is there a code that works to hide the avis for us here?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I wanna hide my avi so it looks like this, but I get an error!I used visibility:hidden in the CSS field, but it only works in the preview... ;w; is there a code that works to hide the avis for us here?

Try putting opacity: 0 in your avatar container. :)

Last edited:

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    yeah opacity: 0; should work, display: hidden or any other variations of that aren't allowed.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Don't worry, happens to me every time. xD That's why I usually just throw my arms up in defeat and go with a gradient or something, hahaha!

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Speaking of post flare I need to update mine, lmfao. /lazy. I still have roses in it from when I was doing a theme for Contestshipping.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    well hey if you're not up to doing one yourself i can happily make a flair for you n_n

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • the original template of my current flair was made by fairy, but i edited to make it halloween, like the background and the text color. Simple stuff but it worked out.

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • well hey if you're not up to doing one yourself i can happily make a flair for you n_n

I might take you up on that! You and Rika are so talented with your flairs that I'm always torn between your threads haha. ^_^;

Since I've requested from Rika before, I'd be interesting in seeing what you come up with! Plus I kinda ripped off her current flair so I've been meaning to change that... xp

Years
  • I spent 20 minutes doing this after looking at a couple templates and making changes cause I literally know JACK about CSS. I gotta say, I'm proud of myself.

...except for maybe my name. Gotta work on that one.

Last edited:

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • I spent 20 minutes doing this after looking at a couple templates and making changes cause I literally know JACK about CSS. I gotta say, I'm proud of myself.

...except for maybe my name. Gotta work on that one.

i love the glowing colors, how did you do that? it looks sooo coool!

Back