• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post Flair Showoff! (has flair templates too!)

Years
  • i love the glowing colors, how did you do that? it looks sooo coool!

Little bit of box shadow went a loooong way. I was very surprised how well it worked out.

Code:
    box-shadow: 2px 2px 10px 2px #00F857;

Throw that into the main block if you wanna fiddle with it based on mine.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • Little bit of box shadow went a loooong way. I was very surprised how well it worked out.

Code:
    box-shadow: 2px 2px 10px 2px #00F857;

Throw that into the main block if you wanna fiddle with it based on mine.

i will fiddle with it and go from there, thanks!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Yay, I think I'm semi-satisfied with mine! ...Well, just maaaaybe ahaha. It could probably use a bit more tweaking, but that can wait for another day in the distant future. :D

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • i really just been using the template fairy gave me, well she gave me a post flair and i just been editing it to fit whatever i want of it.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Just wanted to share mine. I like using a lot of css codes.

Spoiler:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I tweaked it some to look better. I'm still learning how to do the flair thing, so you'll have to bear with me. ^^;

Update: I finally have it the way I want, and I think it looks so much better than before imo. <3

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Sooo, I don't much like the way it turned out when viewed from above the post, because it was definitely designed for the left side! Sometimes sacrifices must be made. D:

I'm very happy with the legacy postbit!

Spoiler:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    hi hi pls give feedback I tried rly hard to make this look good and I know the space background is random but legit idk where the hell to find good looping repeating backgrounds

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    hi hi pls give feedback I tried rly hard to make this look good and I know the space background is random but legit idk where the hell to find good looping repeating backgrounds

move the usertitle down and to the left a few pixels is all I really think needs to be done

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    move the usertitle down and to the left a few pixels is all I really think needs to be done

I actually can't, I've attempted to use both margin and padding and it won't adjust the spacing vertically. The horizontal space is intentional, it looks weird when it's close to the username (which isn't supposed to be visible lol)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    hmmmm. prolly will tweak it some more until it's more to my liking but eyy

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • It'll do for now! As much as I love the festive username decorations, it does mess with flairs a bit. xp

Last edited:
    Back