• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post Flair Showoff! (has flair templates too!)

Years
  • Have no experience with CSS but just started messing about with the flairs haha, everyone's look great so far!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Have no experience with CSS but just started messing about with the flairs haha, everyone's look great so far!

Yours is really cute with the Zorua! I only suggest putting a "background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: cover;" in the main block box also :)

Last edited:

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • I just tried to do at least something with my flair but since I'm not at all experienced with coding it's rather basic right now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    sooo i tried a new thing with this flair, how is it?
    Hmm, it's cool but I can't read the text o: I liked the one with the citypicture best <3

I just tried to do at least something with my flair but since I'm not at all experienced with coding it's rather basic right now.
    It looks neat! Matches your Nanachi well <333 Not all flairs need fancy backgrounds or borders imo. The infotext (Mini Biography and Statistics) is a bit hard to read because very bright text though :3

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • It looks neat! Matches your Nanachi well <333 Not all flairs need fancy backgrounds or borders imo. The infotext (Mini Biography and Statistics) is a bit hard to read because very bright text though :3
    Thank you, I'm glad it looks fine! I was going for a very simple Nanachi theme - I'm a simple person myself so maybe it's just fitting. I think I'm going to change the info text later too since it can be a bit hard on the eyes.

Years
  • Hmm, it's cool but I can't read the text o: I liked the one with the citypicture best <3

It looks neat! Matches your Nanachi well <333 Not all flairs need fancy backgrounds or borders imo. The infotext (Mini Biography and Statistics) is a bit hard to read because very bright text though :3

Hmm, I'll fix it when I'm not so tired, actually :O

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Joker I freakin love that flair...

A lot of these made me wanna mess with my own more, and I used a mix of codes.. but last time I tried it didn't work, so fingers crossed!

Thank you for the codes, everyone. I was flailing around before all the codes starting floating around, admittedly. ;;;;

Years
  • Joker I freakin love that flair...

A lot of these made me wanna mess with my own more, and I used a mix of codes.. but last time I tried it didn't work, so fingers crossed!

Thank you for the codes, everyone. I was flailing around before all the codes starting floating around, admittedly. ;;;;

https://i.imgur.com/dvRpsLw.png took a screenshot of my codes! you can change the images and codes

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Yay, I finally got a chance to tweak mine and clean things up a bit! :D

...Except, it still looks way too minimalistic, haha. ^^;

Spoiler:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yay, I finally got a chance to tweak mine and clean things up a bit! :D

...Except, it still looks way too minimalistic, haha. ^^;
    It looks good!

Minimalistic works well sometimes. Especially for flairs, because to be honest, if we all had really clashing busy ones our eyes would bleed.

Back