• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post Flair Showoff! (has flair templates too!)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    How do you put it in legacy..? Mine is stuck the other way, it seems

Go to you Settings and you should be able to change it under General, specifically the "Post Display Style" part

Years
  • Where it says display to left? Yarg. I may have to wait to be on a computer rather than mobile

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    On mobile the new ui is gonna be standard regardless whether you have the forum set to legacy or not. At least that's how its been for me and i havent used standard in like. Ever.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    had no clue this whole flair business was a thing...

Haven't played with css in a long time

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    oh no, I'm not immune to xmas username formatting o_o

Last edited:

Syntthetix

[color=ddccec]Porygon Programmer[/color]
    Years
  • I just got supporter features, and these flairs are really awesome. That template from Nah is super helpful, so I'm just going with a slightly modified version of that for now. Who knows, maybe I'll go ahead and customize it even more sometime in the future. Great flairs, everyone :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I just got supporter features, and these flairs are really awesome. That template from Nah is super helpful, so I'm just going with a slightly modified version of that for now. Who knows, maybe I'll go ahead and customize it even more sometime in the future. Great flairs, everyone :)

Congrats on becoming a supporter! :)

Also anyone with rainbow flairs is automatically the best. <333

Back