• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Profile Customization (arGhH mY eYEs)

Trainer 766

Do you customize your profile colours? How often do you do so? Are you proud?

I've changed mine countless times, and most of the results warrant getting a new pair of glasses.

Years
I'm too lazy to design mine much anymore so one of my best friends does it for me (user: Fairy)

thinking of changing it again though to something non-skymin which would be a shocker but oh well

Last edited:

Cid

Years
I used to dig designing profiles, but atm my profile picture is broken because of the YouTube video empty space exploit that me from 6 years ago did, so yeah, I just left it pretty basic now. I like it as it is right now, though!

Years
Yes contrast matters or else my eyes would burn out

tbh I haven't touched my profile design in almost 6 years either so

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
What's a Profile? *Runs before [user]Fairy[/user] makes one to smite me and my lazy butt*

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I love making profiles! So much so that I have a shop in the Art Studio dedicated to making them for people (link here! I also do avatars, signatures, and flairs *wink wonk*). (´∀`)♡

Now, to be fair, I haven't changed my own personal profile in a very long time because rainbows, so why would I, but I'm always designing new profiles on my alt. It's a super creative way to express yourself here, imo!

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I haven't touched my profile customization in a long time, except to add a rainbow in the background awhile ago. I'm happy w/how I made my profile look and really don't want to change it.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I've had profile customization turned off for years now honestly, though I don't remember why I turned it off in the first place

maybe I should turn it on again to see what people have.....

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I havent touched mine in years and i dont plan on it unless a better picture of ash and donuts comes around bc that combination is literally me.

Before then though i would change it every now and then. Unlike my avatar/signature though it was definitely not as often. I think i only have made two or three profiles before my current one??

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Mine is gorgeous and I see no reason to ever change it :thumbs:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Do you customize your profile colours? How often do you do so? Are you proud?

I've changed mine countless times, and most of the results warrant getting a new pair of glasses.

You know, it's funny, cause when I was a lot more active a few years ago, I used to try with my profile. Not as hard as some other people, cause trust me, there have been some magical profiles. I turned it all off when I stopped coming here, but just the other day I went to the page where we can edit it with the intent of making my profile look nice... and gave up 1 minute later.

Also, who remembers PC's Prettiest Profile Contest? Where the OGs at?

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
Years
Yes, it's still one of the best things about this forum, or any other forum that has profile customization.

I stick to the colour scheme that I have always used here: Mostly grey with some red.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I love the profile customization. I've never been the best at it, but I've always tried to at least have color schemes that won't hurt anyone's eyes. lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
You know, it's funny, cause when I was a lot more active a few years ago, I used to try with my profile. Not as hard as some other people, cause trust me, there have been some magical profiles. I turned it all off when I stopped coming here, but just the other day I went to the page where we can edit it with the intent of making my profile look nice... and gave up 1 minute later.

Also, who remembers PC's Prettiest Profile Contest? Where the OGs at?

yes hi i remember hosting those PPC contests and those were hella fun! the ones that i hosted in PT as well aaaaa the memories~

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I kept trying when I joined here but kept messing up, then I forgot the option was there. Although I like looking at others designs.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I recently did mine. It's an old design that I had from last year sometime but I liked it so much I decided to use it again. Otherwise I haven't done a proper profile in ages.

Back