• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question of the Day

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    What's your favorite route music?

Route 201 from DPPt. I love how cheerful and light-hearted it sounds.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years

Generation I Route 11/12:

Generation VI Route 16:

Last edited:

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017

Route 216 and 217 are among my favorites!

Years

I don't remember many, but I'll mention Route 5 in X/Y. It feels so cheerful and happy to me.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    The Route 101 theme in Hoenn (I like it in both RSE and ORAS). So peaceful and relaxing, makes for a good start-of-an-adventure theme, IMO ^^

Today's question is thanks to Sun. Thanks for giving me this idea for a question when I was too sleepy to think of one myself ^^;

Question of the Day

How many Elite Four wins do you have in your current game?​

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Re: Elite Four wins, depends on which file counts as my current game. Zero on ORAS (just started OR, and on AS, I got sidetracked after catching Kyogre--I should really get back to the main game at some point). X, I think I have 2 or 3. I used to beat the Elite Four a lot on older games (e.g., dozens or hundreds of times on Gold), but more recently, I haven't seen a point. There are other trainers who are faster to farm experience and money from.

pkmin3033

How many Elite Four wins do you have in your current game?

Zero, I haven't gotten that far yet...and probably won't, since I've lost interest and become distracted by other games. xD

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I would count 2 or 3 on Y due to very easy and not versatile elite four and OR just 3 times due to majority of increased difficulty.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Only around five or six, as of this moment. Unfortunately, I don't train my Pokémon by battling against Elite Four members as much as I used to.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

Around for or five times by now. I don't really fight the E4 that much after I've beaten the game.

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023

I'm still playing Pokemon Gold even after I beat Red (just to fill up some parts of the Pokedex), and I think I have like 5 Elite Four wins.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017

Just one. I don't use the Elite Four for grinding and power leveling because I don't want to commit to 5 consecutive battles.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years

Just one of all of my games currently, I haven't done the second round for them.

Years

Well I know that in my main White 2, I have 21 wins against the Elite Four. I still don't have every single type cleared for Monotypes, but one of these days i'll get the last few. My main copy of X I don't know how many I have, I could check but it's probably in the double digits.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I battle the E4 whenever I need to train my Pokemon, since it's the quickest way to get experience~ In my current playthrough of Omega Ruby, I have 16 E4 wins under my belt. I'll probably accumulate a lot more, since I have a lot of training/evolving yet to do xD

Question of the Day

What upcoming Pokemon game are you looking forward to the most?​

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Pokémon Z hands down. I'm really looking forward to the new Zygarde formes and I really hope they make the story much better. X/Y was just way too predictable for me.

Years
    What upcoming Pokemon game are you looking forward to the most?

Probably Super Mystery Dungeon (yeah I know it's out in Japan already but my region has to wait for next year) and maybe a new main series game as well, if that ever gets announced.

pkmin3033

What upcoming Pokemon game are you looking forward to the most?

Either Super Mystery Dungeon or the inevitable fourth generation remakes that they'll probably announce in two or three years.

Back