• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Speed indeed is a beautiful thing. Gotta love the AE86, it's a drift beast. 10/10

@Archer: I facepalmed

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    They're making another turn....and another...and another...jeez, don't they ever get dizzy?

8/10

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • 8.5/10

It's got a really cool concept, and it's simple. I love simple. I just wish it had a few links, but that's just me.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    9/10

I'm a sucker for cars. The only thing that could make it better would be the car being a Dodge Challenger.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • Is that so? It looks fine on Chrome & the current theme I am using.

8/10

The gif is cool, but I wish there was more to it than just a gif, y'know?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • 8/10.

I always love a person who knows how to CSS. Although unfortunately, I feel like the left side is a tad out of place. It might look better if that was either placed on the bottom or on the top of the picture, but that might just be my personal preference. Either that, or put something on the right side to make it symmetrical on both sides.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
  • 6/10.
    I like the organization of the scroll box, but the lime green background makes my eyes hurt. -1 point. Putting your username in it is okay, but we can already see that, -1 point. The top and bottom bars are WAY wider than the scroll box, so -1 point. Finally, it would've been nice if the text had links, like your pair, so -1 more point. However, I do applaud the CSS attempt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back