• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Jun 2, 2018
It makes sense why Subaru (who is horrible) would get set up by Satella (epitome of horrible) with her (insert relation) Emilia (also horrible). The only flaw in Rem (who is best girl) is that she is too compassionate and falls for (horrible) losers.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
Spoiler:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years

HOLY SH*T.

Spoiler:

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
Episode 20

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Jun 2, 2018
-and with episode 21...
Spoiler:

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
I've heard a lot of good things about Re:Zero.
Planning to watch it once it's done airing.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
Ep 21
Spoiler:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Heard stuff about this show, decided to watch it, now on episode 20. It's been a wild ride so far. Liking it.

I was killed by episode 18.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
That's...quite the smell you have there, friend.
Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Episode 21 was filled with amazing moments. The fight, the wilhelm flashbacks, Subaru's moment in the limelight, Crusch's talk with Subaru and that Subaru x Rem moment. So fucking good. <3; The only ~slightly~ off-putting moment in the entire episode for me was towards the end where Subaru got annoyed at that knight being present in the squad who are to join them. I get that people don't forget or let go of things easily, and that's doubly true for Subaru, but man, I don't want any more of the episode 13-15 shit. >_> It was understandable back then but now we have this nice mood going. Please don't spoil it, Subaru. ;;

That said though, there's one thing I need to say explicitly. Since nobody has mentioned it in the thread. MIMI IS FUCKING CUTE. HOLY SHIT EVERY TIME SHE SPEAKS I GO "D'AWWW, SO ADORABLE!!!!". And her bro, too. To a lesser degree, but still. <3; QT 3.14 Kiddo generals best generals.

Back