• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
  • I found AI: The Somnium Files PS4 physical version for $60 on Target's website and it was the cheapest I could really find anywhere. I didn't know how long it would be available so I picked it up and it arrived yesterday. I loved the demo and it's Ace Attorney-like so I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • My Pokemon Scarlet copy arrived much faster than my Sonic Frontiers one did from Best Buy lol. All that matters is that I have it for when I play it in 2024+

Also I don't give a crap about all this drama. I could care less about all of these 'complaints' as long as I have fun playing the game (which I'm sure I will)

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    Just bought myself another Switch. I think I'm on number 5 now, as I keep selling and repurchasing it when my finances are in a better place.
    Good thing I keep my library digital. Pokemon Scarlet was my game of choice to include, but it also came with a copy of MK8.
    I prefer the box legendary on Scarlet.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • My most recent game I got was Scarlet, but Im not sure if this counts as a game purchase as much as its a console, got a digital edition of the PS5.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion for PS5 arrived today after I pre-ordered it from Best Buy this past weekend. This is my final video game purchase of this year.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Got some games this December. :) Posting this now to keep myself accountable so I'll stop buying games and won't have to ashamedly edit this post LMAO.

• Cthulu Saves Christmas
    • Frog Detective 1: The Haunted Island
    • Outer Wilds
    • Strange Horticulture
    • This Way Lies Madness
    • The Past Within
    • A Little to the Left
    • Conarium (random freebie)
    • Nobodies (random freebie)
    • Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Reunion (Switch - Christmas gift)

Years
  • Picked up a few new games recently!

• Temtem
    • Harvestella (still in transit)
    • Xenoblade Definitive Edition

All within the last 30 days. Haven't played either yet (except Harvestella's demo a while back) but I'm excited to hopefully be able to start them soon. Temtem sadly has some crashing issues with their latest Switch update so I have to wait for a patch though, but hopefully soon. So many more games I want to buy too lately. D:

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I decided to go ahead and purchase Bayonetta for Nintendo Switch and it arrived yesterday. Just don't expect me to play this game on anything else except Easy.

Back