• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Recent Happenings on Fire Red and Leaf Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I've finished my James-themed team on Ruby (and beat the rears of certain Elites and a Metagross, by the way), so I've moved to preparing an Abra on Fire Red. It'll be traded over as soon as it hatches to Leaf Green, which will then be one of the first two Pokemon on my Bill-themed team.

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    I'm now on Celadon having Lvl 59 Blastoise as my only pokemon having the following Move
    Hydro Pump , Bite , Rain Dance , Skull Bash
    Soon I'll breed him to a nice Pokemon just in a hurry hunting rare candies then defeating the elite 4

Edit : I have my game reseted again

Last edited:

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    Let's see... On FireRed I am training for the E4. My Charizard is now lvl 82, my Zapdos is lvl 53, my Nidoran M. evolved into a Nidoking and is now lvl 36, I put a Rattata on my team, and it is now a lvl 36 Raticate, I put in a Dratini, and it is now a lvl 34 Dragonair, and Aerodactyl is behind at lvl 26. I just want my Dragonair to evolve first, but its taking so long.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    OK...bought Leaf Green on Sunday, and today I've beaten Sabrina, Blaine, Giovanni and Gary. I've went to the three islands and I've challened the Elite Four but lost. Now I'm training my party up to level 50 to beat the Elite Four and they're currently at level 45-47.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I caught a Caterpie! Seriously, I did for my sister who has Emerald. I also just found out that on the second round of the Elite Four, their levels go up by about 10 so I'm going to train my team up a bit more.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    Right now I'm training certain Pokemon in Route 18. So far there I've trained Golem, Onix, Jigglypuff, Kangaskhan, Kingler, and Tauros, but only Kangaskhan and Tauros got to their appropriate level so far (41 and 43 to learn Dizzy Punch and Thrash). Machamp and Rhyhorn are also in my party, but they haven't battled yet. Golem is doing very well so far--he's at level 44 and has beaten everyone easily with either Rollout or Magnitude. Onix's Attack power isn't so good, but he's been indestructible due to high Defense. Kingler's getting on fairly well, but Jigglypuff's having kind of a hard time. She knows Rollout and uses it to beat Fearow and Doduo, but she keeps getting hit and I have to take her to the Pokemon Center often. And she has to get all the way to level 44 to learn Hyper Voice before she can evolve...

I'm excited about my Rhyhorn now--he's within 2 levels of evolving!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I just beat the snot out of Koga with my newly caught Snorlax.
    Now it's time for me to go on a catching spree on the Safari Zone to fill up my Pokédex. After which, I will go get myself an Exp.Share and start training my Poliwag.

And yay, my Snorlax only needs two more levels and then I can start training the rest of my team again ^o^
    aragornbird said:
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

I restarted my Leaf Green so I can train an Eeveelutions team (with Gengar as the 6th Pokemon). So far, I have Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, and Gengar all around Lv. 40. It's taking me longer than usual since I'm EV-training these guys as I play the game, so I need to look up which trainers have which Pokemon so I can give them the proper EVs.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~
    If you want a real eon theme team, replace Gengar with Kecleon. Kecleon is an eon too. =P

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    I restarted my FR to have a team for D/P... I have a year before it comes out in the U.S., so that is plenty of time...

And on that FR file I restarted, I am still soft resetting for shiny charmander

My brother just got LG for his birthday(May 10) and he is bored of it already, so he is giving it to me. I am gonna beat the file he already started to get a master ball, TM 26, and maybe some held items, then I will trade them over and reset his file... then I will start my own file on it, and I am gonna have a team for D/P, just like on my FR file...

Should I catch try and catch Mewtwo and Entei? I will always have my next file, since he started off with Bulba, and I am gonna start off with Bulba when I reset his game.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    .: Giovanni :. said:
    Well now that all my pokes are up to Lv. 50 I suppose I'll take on the Elite Four. And I'm well-prepared too because I spent 400,000 bucks on full restores and such. :P
    Wow, good luck. The 2 elite fours in the LF/FR r kinda easy and hard, so again GOOD LUCK ;0

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'm currently battling Blaine with my newly obtained Aerodactyl. Too bad its nature sucks and I accidentaly saved after obtaining the Aerodactyl. <.<

Oh well... I guess I could give it Fire Blast for a Skarm (not that there are many Skarms in the Battle Frontier, blergh...) counter before trading it to Emerald. Because I'm definitely not wasting my Earthquake TM (even though I do have a spare) on a Quiet female Aerodactly that can't even pass on the move through breeding. <.<

I just beat Blaine's Growlithe with a 20 level lower Aerodactyl, but his Arcanine is just too tough for my poor little Aerodactyl. ;-; a 20 levels difference is nothing to play with.

Oh well... my Poliwhirl will take care of the mean ol' Arcanine.

Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    Just started a new game.
    Got a Bulbasaur and trained it to Lv.9
    Caught A Lv.3 pidge and trained it to Lv. 9 too
    That's pretty much it for now!

Years
    Since my team changes the whole time and I havent been playing it fo ages but I think that I have

Mewtwo Lv81
    Kadabra(sp) Lv 81
    Pidgeot LV 82
    Blastoise Lv 81

and I have forgotten the the other two but they are at level 82. So I am really training them to be level 100 without using cheats like I did when I was playing Blue by using the 99 of any item trick.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back