• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Relationship status.

Years
    Single and not looking. I'm enjoying the single life right now, there's a hell of a lot less stress.

No kidding. When I was with my ex-boyfriend, it became a chore trying to figure out what to do together \: He had absolutely no interests and/or hobbies outside of school work or his dog. How does someone not have interests? >>;; It was like I didn't know him at all, but I'm glad that's over with.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I broke my six year "single" streak just last week. xD

Although I may have enjoyed my single life in the past, I am really liking how my current relationship is going right now. We're the best of friends no matter what, and we both mutually decided to try out "this next step"; so far, it's been going greeeeeat. <3

aka i'm taken :3

Years
    Been with my girl for a bit over a month now, but we think we're out of that honeymoon stage. Had our first farts/dutch ovens and all that. I feel that the relationship's lost a lot of its mystery and we're getting all settled and domesticated. Holding hands, kissing, etc etc doesn't give me the butterflies like they once did. But at the same time I feel like we know each other a lot better and that's good. I'm at her house more than it is healthy, and her peeps like me too. Her best friend is the best third wheel ever.

Years
    Who? My crush or the friend? XD If you mean the latter, you're gravely mistaken because I highly doubt he does. I know what type of girl that kid likes, and he's a year younger; I've always treated him as a little brother.

Oh I mean the latter. And it is most certainly you who is mistaken. I have a few reasons why you don't actually know the type of girl he likes.

I know what type of girl that kid likes
    I've always treated him as a little brother.

You've made it difficult for him to express accurately what he really likes because you've made it weird by 'brother-zoning' him. It's weird to be attracted to your brother and he knows it, so he lies to spare the embarrassment of crushing on a sibling (even thought you're not technically siblings).
    Also older girls are always hotter than girls the same age. Jus' sayin'.

Years
    You've made it difficult for him to express accurately what he really likes because you've made it weird by 'brother-zoning' him. It's weird to be attracted to your brother and he knows it, so he lies to spare the embarrassment of crushing on a sibling (even thought you're not technically siblings).
    Also older girls are always hotter than girls the same age. Jus' sayin'.

Ahaha, well, from the girls that he has liked, and told me about, they're nothing like me: innocent, and actually girly. So that's what I'm basing my perception on :P I by no means would call myself girly. But yeah, even if he did, I'd probably turn him down because (1) he's leaving to the UK for 5+ years for medical school; (2) apparently he has commitment issues; and (3) even though I'm both Chinese, and Vietnamese, I'd prefer the former over the latter. Also, I have a personal preference for dating people the same age :c

Anyhow, already have someone in mind. He knows my feelings, but hasn't exactly responded to them yet. I'd rather give him as much time as he needs to realize what exactly he feels rather than searching for someone else at the moment (:

Years
    Ahaha, well, from the girls that he has liked, and told me about, they're nothing like me: innocent, and actually girly. So that's what I'm basing my perception on :P I by no means would call myself girly. But yeah, even if he did, I'd probably turn him down because (1) he's leaving to the UK for 5+ years for medical school; (2) apparently he has commitment issues; and (3) even though I'm both Chinese, and Vietnamese, I'd prefer the former over the latter. Also, I have a personal preference for dating people the same age :c

Anyhow, already have someone in mind. He knows my feelings, but hasn't exactly responded to them yet. I'd rather give him as much time as he needs to realize what exactly he feels rather than searching for someone else at the moment (:

That's unlucky for him then isn't it haha :P.
    Also, you should probs make a move on this guy. Waiting is a bad business strategy.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Single and ready to ming- just kidding.

But yeah, i've been single for a while now because I suck at relationships. I'm not actively looking for someone right now, but if the right girl comes along, then why the hell not.

Years
    That's unlucky for him then isn't it haha :P.
    Also, you should probs make a move on this guy. Waiting is a bad business strategy.

This is turning into a relationship advice thread rather than status XD I'm just thinking that the ball's in his court so it's his turn to make the move XD I can't be the one making them all the time, and it's not like I'm in a rush to start something; he's worth waiting for (:

Years
    This is turning into a relationship advice thread rather than status XD I'm just thinking that the ball's in his court so it's his turn to make the move XD I can't be the one making them all the time, and it's not like I'm in a rush to start something; he's worth waiting for (:

Haha yeah it is, my bad!! Okay then :) I guess I'll leave it here :P.
    Good luck! I hope he turns out to be everything you ever dreamed of!

srinator

i am in a relationship for the past 3 months, its a bit complicated though. Things have been going bad to worse in the last few days :( oh well life goes on

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    I'm currently going through a divorce and moving in with my boyfriend next week. I've had my boyfriend for maybe a month but I need a place to live and I dont want a long distance relationship and he lives across the country. I don't wanna go to my home country anyway.

We actually planned to move in together when we were just friends and the relationship developed from there. Also I'm the longest girlfriend he's ever had, all his other relationships only lasted about a week or two. He's older than me so for guys who are worried about never having a girlfriend or never having one for long and they're in their 20s. Don't worry.

He's a really great guy and I'm scared it won't work out because that would be annoying and I'd be displaced again and maybe have to go back to my home country. Also because I happen to like him. I'm a very tough person to live with. I'm more worried he wont be able to tolerate me than the other way around. Plus he's very normal and social and extroverted and I'm an introvert. But we're very alike in someways and opposite in others and it seems to work. He's my best friends long time friend too, so we have some circles of mutual friends so if it doesn't work that'll be awkward too.

Kind of a crazy time in my life but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I'm finally alive

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I've been single for the last few months now. I've been relationships in and out...for maybe the past 3 years? It's a nice change of pace for once, considering most of the time I wasn't exactly the happiest of campers. Plus, I'd rather not go out and try to find someone. I'd rather just wait for the right person to come for me, instead of trying to force something that otherwise should not be.

But I will say this, at some point I will definitely be...
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rhythmical

CA NA DA WHAT
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    Currently taken and happy. I've been with this girl for almost a year now and I can say that I truly love this girl. She's 3 years younger than me ATM. But that never stopped me from falling in love with her. 19 and 16 is not too bad, don't ya think?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I've been single for a few months. Since my senior year I've been in four relationships one after another so I guess it's good that I got a break. I'd be surprised if I even get into a relationship honestly aha.

Attacker Z

The Pokemaniac
    Years
    I'm with my girlfriend, been with her for a year and I love her to death and wish to marry her, I love her so much

Rhythmical

CA NA DA WHAT
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    It was in the month of May when I told him that I loved him. Anniversary present?
    Buy him tickets to go see a band/artist/dj he likes. Or if he likes tattoos, give him a large amount of prepaid cash for his next tattoo. (that's what my girlfriend did at 6 months) I was so happy!

Back