• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Relationship status.

Years
  • I've been single for nearly 3 years ever since I broke up with my ex-boyfriend after graduation, and before we set off to university. And since then, I've never been actively looking since I feel comfortable being single, but I have had my fair share of people whom I've been interested in. Never put any effort into trying to work something out though. That was until I started became good friends with someone who I've known, as a acquaintance, for probably 6-7 years, but never spoken to or hung out with until last September. So yeah, I have someone in mind right now c:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • It bothers me looking at all of you who have been together for years and I've only been with my SO for two weeks, not to mention it's an online relationship. >_<

It irks me that many may not respect us or consider our partnership serious given our ages and circumstances, as well as how long we've been together, but I'd like to affirm our relation.

Khilia and I met right here on tPC. She found my Skype and we have a convo that won't even load from the beginning it's so long :P. When I first met her I really took to her intelligence and mode of environmental analysis, and credited it to her ethnicity (in my opinions Germans are by no means stupid). I also found her personal troubles rather intriguing and saddening; as well as her personality of distraught kindness I am rather strongly attracted to. To her I seem to be a smart and all-kind individual who helps others, of which I argue. Both of us are really happy to be together, and in reference to our relationship she's used words such as "adamant" and "transcendent", which really solidify her to me. I've logically deduced that our separation is not only staunchly indifferent to influence from our environment (star-crossed lovers wheee), but also our separation is tied to the end of other things I greatly fear and tense over. I love her too much to let things go astray for her, and she loves me too much to let me stay away. ;)

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm single and as much as I'd love to be in a relationship, I don't think that it's going to happen. I'm 25, almost 26 years old, and I've never been in a relationship that's lasted more than a date or two. All around me, people my age have girlfriends, are engaged/married, and even have kids, and I'm still single with no immediate prospects of having a girlfriend.

On the other hand, even though I really do want companionship, there are some things I do enjoy about being single, such as being able to go places, do things, and hang out with people without having to worry about being home at a certain time, being accountable to someone else, or dealing with what my significant other thinks about what I do with my time or who I spend time with. But at the same time, I'm really tired of being lonely and not having someone to share my life with.

But I'm pretty much coming to terms with the fact that I'll probably be a bachelor for life.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2014
    I'm single and as much as I'd love to be in a relationship, I don't think that it's going to happen. I'm 25, almost 26 years old, and I've never been in a relationship that's lasted more than a date or two. All around me, people my age have girlfriends, are engaged/married, and even have kids, and I'm still single with no immediate prospects of having a girlfriend.

On the other hand, even though I really do want companionship, there are some things I do enjoy about being single, such as being able to go places, do things, and hang out with people without having to worry about being home at a certain time, being accountable to someone else, or dealing with what my significant other thinks about what I do with my time or who I spend time with. But at the same time, I'm really tired of being lonely and not having someone to share my life with.

But I'm pretty much coming to terms with the fact that I'll probably be a bachelor for life.

25 isn't even a little bit old, bro. Get out there and try, if it doesn't work out at least you can live as a bachelor without regrets.

Or Russian love brides
    Relationship status.
    Relationship status.
    Relationship status.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm happily committed to someone right now. He's absolutely amazing, and I love him very much. <3 He's pretty much the only reason why I feel like I can go on too. I would probably be nothing without him. We are so good at communicating with each other, which is good because we don't spend all of our time with affection. We have a few laughs here and there, so we're always making the other one laugh. He's pretty much my soulmate because he accepts me for who I am. Disability and all.

Unlike my previous relationship, which ended pretty harshly, he's very committed and doesn't think twice about how I care for myself. In other words, that I'm more like a child or teenager than an actual adult. Our first year together since our last break up, which somehow we got brought together again, will be in August. <3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm single and not looking. I'm happy with my life right now and the only reason I would want a boyfriend is because I feel like at this point in my life it's pathetic never to have had one, which isn't a good reason to get one.

If one comes along, great, but relationships seem like a lot of work so I'm not gonna go seeking it out lol

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • On the other hand, even though I really do want companionship, there are some things I do enjoy about being single, such as being able to go places, do things, and hang out with people without having to worry about being home at a certain time, being accountable to someone else, or dealing with what my significant other thinks about what I do with my time or who I spend time with.

In all honesty, in a good relationship, you should be able to do all of that stuff anyway. I could never imagine my gf telling me not to go places or do things, or for example, keeping me from going out drinking with my buddies and nagging at me for having a lot of friends the opposite sex. Or telling me what time I should come home. If someone's being that limiting, I'd say they have some serious jealousy issues to work out, myself.

But yeah, as someone above said, 25 ain't even that old. I've lots of friends that age who don't have anyone right now. It's not a matter of age, but attitude. And yes Russian mailorder brides.

As for me, I'm taken, and been with my gf for... uh. I dunno? I never counted? Woops. Er, around three or four years, I think. Probably four in November. I'd need to ask her, she remembers the exact day we met.

We're doing really well to this day, even if my travels keep us apart for months to a year sometimes. But she's always waiting for my return, and I'm always coming back to her. And when I do... well. The only difficult thing that's looming ahead is the fact that she'd like to have kids and marry one day - and in all honesty, I wouldn't. And while she says that she'd forgo getting a family for my sake, I'd feel juuust a bit douche-y for making her do that.

But eh, not really worried about that right now. All that's still ways ahead, so we're just focusing on being happy and young here and now.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • I'm happily taken, going on six months now and due to situations with both our living conditions we're moving in together.

mudkipzmania98

How about an encore?
    Years
  • I'm single and nowhere near ready to mingle. I'm much too young and immature to be in a relationship, i'm not even gonna try to get a gf until i'm at least twenty cause i'd imagine I would be a bit more mature at that time.

Years
  • I'm single, I've had my eye on a certain someone at Uni. But I haven't seen her the past few weeks and in that time practically everyone else in my group met her when I was away. So yeah I'm either missing out big time or we're leading up to a romantic damsel in distress story. I'd honestly rather have someone just introduce us gahd.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm single and not looking. Left my last relationship for a couple reasons, but a big factor was my lack of desire to even be in a relationship with anyone anymore.

I guess for me it feels like you put in so much time and effort and you go through all these emotions all over again just with a different person and it's just ♥♥♥♥ing exhausting. Growing up I thought all I wanted was a relationship, but since dating I've realized I enjoy my own independence over being with someone. I'd honestly be ecstatic if I had someone that left me alone all day, but we came home to each other at night. The last couple times I've been involved with people I found myself wanting to go a few days without talking to them. Lol I would try and I would explain it to them, but I'm always met with them thinking I don't care about them or I'm cheating on them. For me it's like why do we have to talk/see each other every ♥♥♥♥ing day just because we're together or talking? I need someone who understands I'm theirs, but that we have our own lives.

Years
  • I'd honestly rather have someone just introduce us gahd.

I don't particularly ask friends to help me with introductions with people that they know, but for example, my current crush has been within our friend circle ever since high school so we all know each other pretty well. So when I ask one of my close buddies to help me along with him, he doesn't want to be a bro >>;;

Years
  • I don't particularly ask friends to help me with introductions with people that they know, but for example, my current crush has been within our friend circle ever since high school so we all know each other pretty well. So when I ask one of my close buddies to help me along with him, he doesn't want to be a bro >>;;

That's because he likes you and doesn't want to completely lose his chances, so yeah think you should consider that.
    Everyone ships us already I found out.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • I am currently in a long distance relationship with a guy I met from here. We met off this one V-day pairing thread a year ago, and have been together for the past five months and counting. Every time he tells me something sweet I'm immediately swoon. I feel like going any further will become a gushy mushy mess.

Years
  • That's because he likes you and doesn't want to completely lose his chances, so yeah think you should consider that.
    Everyone ships us already I found out.

Who? My crush or the friend? XD If you mean the latter, you're gravely mistaken because I highly doubt he does. I know what type of girl that kid likes, and he's a year younger; I've always treated him as a little brother.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • Single and not looking. I'm enjoying the single life right now, there's a hell of a lot less stress.

Back