• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remind Me Not to Be On Here in 364 Days

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    364 days from now, somebody should tell me to avoid this website on the next day.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    But you know you wanna be here anyway

Sirfetch’d

Don't you want to see what next year's edition of PC AFD has in store ;)))) *creepy grin*

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Even if we remind you you'll be here *hehehe*

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Yay! I have my normal theme back. I still don't know what 90% of these posts are supposed to say though.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Anyway, I hope you avoid making this forum in negative mode in the future April Fools though, it can damage my secondary monitor (which has already acting up lately). :( I don't mind some gangsta talk, until I found out that it turns the name of a certain show into somewhat slurry, which means bad thing, I don't want to get infracted just because of the altered talk.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Things were reversed? I only saw gangsta kittens :c

Years
  • WHAT THERE WERE INVERSE COLORS AND CATS?!?! I NEVER GOT EITHER ONE OF THOSE! I DEMAND A REDO OF APRIL FOOLS! No seriously I didn't get either one. I feel kinda left out ;(

Years
  • In my opinion, this year's pranks were tame compared to those in years past. Todoroki, SlowpokeCommunity, being forced onto the PokéBok style/Lerroux takeover, etc.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Anyway, I hope you avoid making this forum in negative mode in the future April Fools though, it can damage my secondary monitor (which has already acting up lately). :( I don't mind some gangsta talk, until I found out that it turns the name of a certain show into somewhat slurry, which means bad thing, I don't want to get infracted just because of the altered talk.
    With an addon that blocks scripts, you could have stopped it from inverting all the colors and there was an option in one of the menus to turn the language filter off. ;)

Back