• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: ribb~! ribbirthday!!

Years
  • happy birthday jo!! It's been a honest pleasure getting to know you these past few months or so (ever since you got devved, actually), and I really like being around your super excitable, positive presence. ^__^ Hope you have an amazing bday!!

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • Happy birthday!
    giphy.gif

Years
  • tried for 5 nonstop solid mins but cannot find frog gifs cute enough for this thread. Happy bday Jo =) We don't know each other well but I still hope you have a good one <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    tried for 5 nonstop solid mins but cannot find frog gifs cute enough for this thread. Happy bday Jo =) We don't know each other well but I still hope you have a good one <3

cant go wrong with froppy

it's her discord avatar after all!

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOOOO
    it's okay, you hate me with love

It's been a pleasure to have you around; you're such a kind and honest soul. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Back