• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocket's Investigation [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    The 16 damage surely were two attacks....

Also don't expect me to post anything much today, I just got home half an hour ago and need to get up again in 5 hours and tommorow and Saturday will mostly be the same -.-

If tDD was any indication - attack values are going to vary wildly amongst all players. So what makes you think it was exactly two? o.o

What we can confirm for night damage done so far is:
    1. 2 damage done on initial night, +2 damage at the end of each phase
    2. 9 damage on n0 from one source

So there are plenty of combinations of values/effects that hit that player, but it sounds like they don't want to share what happened - so we're left to guessing and theorizing for now I guess. :/

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    Should we all vote different people?
    Excluding naku and syn ofc.

Or two on one so people won't know our attack values?(except of course the other person)

Or we could make 2-3 different bandwagons so attack values are harder to find out.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Okay, im just gonna say this now, my attack is like my playstyle. Very random, no control, and idek how. Ill only vote if you guys want me to vote for someone, but if you guys wont, Im reserving my vote to random people because if I join the bw, there might be a chance that ill heal them instead.

Oh and there is also a VERY SLIM chance that I die by voting so yeah.

Years
    Okay, im just gonna say this now, my attack is like my playstyle. Very random, no control, and idek how. Ill only vote if you guys want me to vote for someone, but if you guys wont, Im reserving my vote to random people because if I join the bw, there might be a chance that ill heal them instead.

Oh and there is also a VERY SLIM chance that I die by voting so yeah.
    I think we got us a delibird

Salzorrah

Years
    Actually not a Delibird, but there is one attack that I can do wherein I can pull a Judgement on you... Or a Splash... god plz no self destruct ;;

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    My attack looks like it's fairly linear.

If enough players attack the same person whom is believed to be scum, bandwagons should still be able to kill them.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Hopefully I can last a little longer in this game than I did in tDD...

Well I'll be back later to deal my negative damage :)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    So jd has claimed healer, Gunner has claimed Metronome shenanigans, and I claim "weak as a *****"

I see we have some nice info flowing already

Years
    Well, I didn't take any damage but it's already apparent that we have a very wide range of abilities. For the time being though there's not much else I can say other than "I don't believe every person who claims weak is actually weak."

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    So someone used Confuse Ray on me - instead of attacking the person I choose, the damage is RNG'd.

It doesn't really matter who I vote so Attack Archy

Years
    If tDD was any indication - attack values are going to vary wildly amongst all players. So what makes you think it was exactly two? o.o

What we can confirm for night damage done so far is:
    1. 2 damage done on initial night, +2 damage at the end of each phase
    2. 9 damage on n0 from one source

So there are plenty of combinations of values/effects that hit that player, but it sounds like they don't want to share what happened - so we're left to guessing and theorizing for now I guess. :/

Ullion, I know, you and me are not the type of person to talk subtly, but you know... I'm sure, it was exactly two attacks. Damn sure.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I claim Armadillomon.

I dig holes with shoddy logic and then complain when everyone tries to lynch me.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Wow Doof... Really? :/

Hmm, soo... We don't have anything so far?

Archy pls I just said it isn't guaranteed to even touch you. All I do is submit an attack name and the damage is RNG'd to a player

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Ehhh. I feel no sense of confidence attacking anyone right now. Might just have to RNG it myself. :/

Salzorrah

Years
    anyone who wants me to attack someone? if none, im just gonna pick an inactive instead, not gonna trust the gunner gut :(

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    This is nice. I'm ok for now, I don't wanna be hasty though.

I guess effectiveness comes into play with attacks right
    No, I decided against that. That'd be a hell of a work to make a balanced game and might reveal roles pretty easily if you see how hard you hit. So yeah, it's just straight-forward on that part, where you can even Tackle a Gastly.

Okay, have fun killing each other!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back