• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: Server transition & new ownership

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
Years
  • What a god(dess) <3

Sheep, literally, if I ever can name an important figure in PokeCommunity's history, you would be the first one to pop up in my mind. The past years you have helped me a lot of times, and now you're the owner of PokeComm!

Congrats!

NayaLove

Has probably played your hack
    Years
    • Age 36
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2019
    Been lurking for roundabout 10 years, new account though as I've long since lost my user and affiliated email. Just wanted to say: The community here is what makes this place work so well. Really glad to see it's fully in the community hands now. Congratulations and many thanks! Well earned. =)

Years
  • This is truly an awesome adventure that I glad to be a part of. Janna is by far the best we have to be owner of this community, because she has poured her heart and soul into this forum and its members for so many years.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Guess I can't nudge her anymore about playing FTE Congrats Janna, although with you now running this place, I think Mega Ampharos is more befitting your current title. Also I do know of at least one post that is missing atm and ironically I linked to it in a VM directly to you so it's easy to verify that it no longer exists.

Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    Estou tão feliz com a volta do site, e uma nova equipe, espero que melhorem mais e mais o site, atendendo as opiniões do público. Obrigado :smile::smile:

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 14, 2020
    I would like to congratulate my good friend Janna and I wish the best for all of you guys going forward. 8)

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • So many people in this thread have join dates/years from so, so long ago.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    I don't suppose you'll be changing the rules to allow us to post ROM hacks directly instead of as a patch, huh?

Back