• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: Server transition & new ownership

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
  • We are truly living in the greatest timeline. Good news to end a lackluster year. I am ready to see where PC goes from here, quite honestly. This is the most excited I've been for the last few years about being a member. I'm ready.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • 1417490166929.gif
    1449169041630.gif

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen today
    This is the beginning of a new chapter on PC.

Janna, I am ecstatic that you are the new owner of PC. You are the PERFECT person for the job. You are so kind and welcoming to everyone, and I have enjoyed watching you grow over the years from Moderator up until now as the new owner! You will do a great job and handled this whole transfer situation perfectly.

Thank you to the rest of the staff. We've gone through a lot, but we stuck together and made it through. Special shout out to the admins and dev team for their hard work this past week handling the server change and getting PC back up to us. I can't even imagine how stressful it probably was!

And, of course, thank you to our members for being so patient and understanding this past week. I am so happy we are back <3

Last edited:

Amyrakunejo

Philosophical Pagan Femme Fair Gynesexual Gamer
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 24, 2020
    What's that popular saying?
    Oh yeah. Yeet! Only I say Yeep! lol

Baaa? No, Flaaaa... (get it?)

Years
  • yes we are back!! shiny wool! congrats janna!!
    i was lacking my pc dose for the longest time i almost started to miss moving threads to the trade corner

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Let me welcome our new Overlady with a simple but honest and heartfelt BAAAA! :D

I have no doubt that this place is in good hands. Best of luck!

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    This is easily a much better outcome than I had expected a few weeks back, you'll do great at being owner :)

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • And so, a brand new exciting adventure now awaits on PC!

With a brand new owner at the helm, it's time to steer PC towards an exciting and positive future and keeping it's independence for the many years to come~

Janna, I'm really happy to hear that you're now the owner of PC!!! I couldn't be any more proud of you~ You're perfect for the ownership moving PC forward in the years to come!

I may come here from time to time, maybe not as often as I used to in the past, but you've been here faaaaaaaaar longer than I have~ So you would've seen me the moment when I started posting around in the ROM Hacking section back in the days, and also in the Scrapbox subforum of ROM Hacking (that used to exist back then)~

Ah, those were the days, now things have become so much better and so much more amazing than it ever has been in the past~ Sure some historic content may have been lost forever due to the PC attack a few years ago, but we've rebuilt stuff and even salvaged remaining historic content that still remains to this very day~

It couldn't have been done without the help of everyone, I'd also like to say thank you to everyone that helped make PC the best forum that it has ever been to me, and to also thank Janna for saving PC from corporate hands and keeping PC up and running, and moving forward into the future~

I wish for the best of luck in the years to come for PC, and its revolutionary upgrades and improvements in all areas, and all projects in ROM Hacking and any Fan-Game Development~

Thank you PC, for being part of my life! It really means a lot to me~

Back