• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • Got the promo shiny gengar yesterday from the gamestop code. It comes with a gengarnite.

Kinda tempting to get im going to gamestop soon maybe ill get it even though i already got a Gengarite and Gengar but hey more for me to trade with!

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
  • 1309 Pumpkaboo & Friends

Congrats!! Good luck with Giratina!!

Congrats! Wow, all Kalos shinies? That's going to be an awesome accomplishment!! Good luck!

Aaryn!!! Great to see you on the 10th birthday-of-the-SHC month!!! You should definitely get ORAS!!!!!

*fist bumps THE LEGENDARY FOUNDER*

Hey G-Money!!! *fist bump

Good to see you around, as always! The same to you Latios Master!

I'm getting Omega Ruby for Sure! Already Preordered the limited metal case edition. A close friend is getting Alpha Sapphire. These remakes are special to me because this club began with the original ruby and sapphire...

I'm currently "rushing" through Y, got myself an awesome modest shiny Charmander (hatched), EV trained him to no end and I'm currently leveling him up.

I also got the shiny gengar from the event, but that's cheating, hehe.

So yeah, I have a better job now and have more free time than I've been having these past years, so I'm full on with pokemon again.

So yeah... Seriously, I'm so... SO happy to see this club keeps going. I was 17 years old when this club was founded... I'm 27 now, 10 years already. It's just incredible.

I may sound childish, but Pokemon is a part of my life, I played my first playthrough in kanto at age 11 or 12, and I still find joy in these games after all these years.

Nothing beats the rush of that AWESOME shiny glitter in the tall grass, does it?

Years
  • Just rushing in to update quickly, 3 shinies since I last posted, a Litwick in White 2, Gastly in Platinum and a masuda hatched Treecko in X. I'm a bit busy to post all pics and stuff so I will do later, but they generally get put up on my Twitter quite quickly but my luck this week has been out of this world. Plus, three treeckos.. ;)

Moving on to the first member of my Name Quest: An Eevee in FRLG, no less!

Also, so nice to see the founder - *waves at Aaryn* I don't think we've met, but I've been hanging around here for about three years now - popping in right as the club hits ten years of age. What a phenomenal milestone. :)

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
  • Indeed, We have not met, but it is a pleasure all the same to meet you now :D

COngrats on all those shinies!

thats the spirit.

And yes, what a Milestone, I was talking about the club with a friend yesterday. AStounding it's still keeping on.

My thoughts go out to ryan, where ever he may be. He was as much as a founder as I am.

Dedenne1

Years
  • Well i finnally got a shiny pokemon trade shop running and man am i bogged down! Got a skiddo, Gallade, venusaur, Charizard, lanturn and Seadra are new so far!

Dedenne1

Years
  • Got shiny Zubat yesterday sweet scenting in the cave. Still trying to catch another one.

I like the method i personally search for a large amount of mine by horde battles and such because the likelihood is much higher than some. My friend found a larvitar from horde battling last week and i must say it didnt take long :D

Years
  • Just got myself a shiny Meowth! Meowth used to be one of my characters back in the anime days haha. Anyways i just wanted to give you guys huge props for an amazing job, creating this club, and its still running wild! It has been 10 years i see! Shame i didn't found this when it started , i am also one of these people who used to play pokemon 12-15 years ago. And i still do. Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Hey guys! I really only have 1 shiny I got myself, a Masuda Torchic, but I also have a shiny Greninja a friend gave me. I am currently hunting for a Sableye. >_>

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    It was connecting cave. I was actually dozing off and when I looked up, there it was! It was a one of these pokemon is not like the other moment and it's always so exciting! The zubat didn't take long, but it can take a long while. Sometimes I leave it on and continue searching later. I use a Vespiqueen that I caught as a combee in my berry farm.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Jumping in here again quickly, since not much happened besides that I've bred my desired Shiny Vulpix with Modest Nature, Drought and 5IV. My future Omega Ruby team is almost complete, now only Shiny Treecko left.

Also, congratulations to everyone getting their new Shinies.

RejectiontheHedgie

The Rejected One
    Years
  • Hi everyone, this is Reject. I have a two shiny Luvdisk, a shiny Poliwag, and a shiny Golem. I'm currently hunting for a shiny Lapras. :) I prefer to breed the shinies rather than use the ever frustrating PokeRadar.

PhantomWolf

SWEET MOTHER TERESA ON THE HOOD OF A MERCEDES BENZ
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    hey guys, just got a shiny trevenant over wonder trade today. and im gearing up for my shiny project; basically I MM all the pokemon that have a mega evolution.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Hi everyone. Welcome to all new members and welcome back to the old ones. Also congrats on al shinies.
    Sorry I was not active lately, lots of things to do and I was trying to play Super Smash too.

I hunt from time to time but since the year is almost over I guess I´ll try to hunt more .

Hope we are able to SR like in the old times in the new games that are released this month for the legends.

Well time to get some shinies.

Cya later and Happy hunting.

Dedenne1

Years
  • Hmm got a shiny Bayleaf haha.
    Was looking for some pokes to trade for extra shinies and caught 30-40 of them in boxes and im going along and i finally get a shiny weedle so what do i to i press the bag button and i accidentally hit the run button why?!?

iDOLHACKS

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Does anyone have any FR/LG v1.1 Warp codes for Gameshark SP?

I'm a newer shiny hunter, and a buddy of mine loaned me a 5th GBA SP loaded with Fire Red.

I tried using my warp codes to Navel Rock, (I'm going for Ho-oh, which has taken me over 2-3 months) but they did not work. Upon further research, I discovered that the cartridge my buddy gave me is a v1.1, which as you may have guessed, is not compatible with v1.0 codes.

I only use Gameshark nowadays to warp to event Pokemon to soft-reset for shines, otherwise I don't have a use for it. I just need that specific code.

Back