• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Chiere

Banned
Years
  • Is my signature okay? I saw this gif during the GT and got a kick out of it, but I'm not sure if all the cuss words are okay or not.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Is my signature okay? I saw this gif during the GT and got a kick out of it, but I'm not sure if all the cuss words are okay or not.

Definitely not okay. Sorry. I actually edited the picture out before you get in trouble for it.

Years
  • #386 Rayquaza
    The Sky High Pokémon

"A Pokémon that flies endlessly in the ozone layer. It is said it would descend to the ground if
    382.png
    and
    383.png
    were to fight."

Theme bystuffstuffstuffstuffstuff

Is this fine? n_n
    Yes, that's fine! :)

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • I got an infraction today because my signature is too tall..? I've had it this height for quite some time (a few months) and it's set to be max 350 and max 600 for height and width respectively. I even have a screenshot of proof that it still is 350x600 right here:
    6umyY.jpg

350 by 600 just like I said!
    So can anyone explain how it's too tall or is it an inside the box thing..?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You have a youtube video that's literally causing your signature to be taller and wider than the limits (hence the scrollbars). Youtube videos are not allowed on signatures. If you remove the video, it will decrease your size and hopefully it'll be within limits.

If you are struggling with your signature, you are more than welcome to PM me and I'll be more than happy to help you fix it.

DivineCorruption

Lord of Corruption
    Years
  • I can't tell if mine's ok. Can't see pics through this :P
    .pokecommunity.com/misc.php?do=sigcheck(can't post links yet)
    Anyways, my name needs to go. NOW lol.
    Actually it's probably the picture right? Ok gimme 10 minutes before you disable me again lol. I could also lose 3 lines of text if needed.

Last edited:
    Back