• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • surf fly strength: Your signature doesn't need any extra edits. It's fine! :)

Symbiosis: I'm afraid you have a scrollbar. Either resize your N image or maybe get rid of some text. :(

DivineCorruption

Lord of Corruption
    Years

Symbiosis: I'm afraid you have a scrollbar. Either resize your N image or maybe get rid of some text. :(

May I make the image slightly larger? I kinda can't see it lol. Like 50-100 pixels taller

Years
  • May I make the image slightly larger? I kinda can't see it lol. Like 50-100 pixels taller
    Just as long as you don't see a vertical scrollbar in your signature, you're good to go. :) Also keep in mind that the maximum height is 350px and maximum width is 600px.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years

I don't currently see a scroll bar. So i assume its fine now?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I still see it on my end. :s Is your signature made of CSS? Try adding overflow:hidden; somewhere around the code and it miiiight get rid of it.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I still see it on my end. :s Is your signature made of CSS? Try adding overflow:hidden; somewhere around the code and it miiiight get rid of it.

Nope signature is just a img and words with size and color code. I thought changing forum style might help me see it but ive tried 6 different forum styles. I don't see a scrolling bar.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Would this be okay to put in my sig, or is it too big?

Spoiler:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The gif itself is fine now :) however you've got to make sure the total height of your signature is <350px (or bang on). It's just a touch over now because of the text. :( I see a teenie scroll bar.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • The gif itself is fine now :) however you've got to make sure the total height of your signature is <350px (or bang on). It's just a touch over now because of the text. :( I see a teenie scroll bar.

fffff crap. I'll have to go with something smaller. I might just go back to icons again because those take up very little space. For now, since I'll be leaving soon, I'll just take out the banner so it doesn't get disabled. ><

Years
  • Ive had my signature disabled for being over 600 pixels wide but the image is in fact 500pixels by 183pixels which is smaller than my previous signature (550x200) which was never disabled.
    The reason your signature was disabled is because you had the images stacked beside one-another, and when a fluid-width style is in use, it will cause the two images to show beside one another and not above and below each other. Make sure that when you have multiple images in your signature, you don't do this:
    Code:
    [PLAIN][sigpic][/sigpic][img]http://imageurl.extension[/img][/PLAIN]

Instead, do this:
    Code:
    [PLAIN][sigpic][/sigpic]
    [img]http://imageurl.extension[/img][/PLAIN]

Hopefully that clears any misunderstandings. With that in mind, I went ahead and changed your signature to reflect these changes that way it's not too wide anymore. :)

Years
  • The reason your signature was disabled is because you had the images stacked beside one-another, and when a fluid-width style is in use, it will cause the two images to show beside one another and not above and below each other. Make sure that when you have multiple images in your signature, you don't do this:
    Code:
    [PLAIN][sigpic][/sigpic][img]http://imageurl.extension[/img][/PLAIN]
    Instead, do this:
    Code:
    [PLAIN][sigpic][/sigpic]
    [img]http://imageurl.extension[/img][/PLAIN]
    Hopefully that clears any misunderstandings. With that in mind, I went ahead and changed your signature to reflect these changes that way it's not too wide anymore. :)

Ok thanks Zack so the sig is fine now?

Back