• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
Hi, I just want to check and make sure my signature isn't too big ;;

Edit: I had text under the gif that I want to say made my signature too big, so I removed it but I'd really like it if I could keep the text.:/

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
Edited one more time, is it still ok? Sorry about the repeated posts...

Battle Trainer 1823

Hello and good night, I wanted to post here to see if my signature is correct, thanks in advance :D

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Hello! I'm using this thread to both check my signature for approval & test to see if the trainer card thing I tried to add to it is working right.

ReEdit: Okay, I'm really bad at this apparently and am going to need some help with this 'add image to signature' thing.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
Hello! I'm using this thread to both check my signature for approval & test to see if the trainer card thing I tried to add to it is working right.

ReEdit: Okay, I'm really bad at this apparently and am going to need some help with this 'add image to signature' thing.
I think the issue is that the url you're trying to use isn't one that ends in an image file extension like .jpg or .png

If you upload it to an image hosting site like imgur or....whatever else is out there these days, the url from that should work

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Is there absolutely no way for me to make this work by just downloading the image to my PC or something?
I'd would REALLY rather not have to make an account on some other site just for a silly decoration.

Oh, and thank you for taking the time to try and help me with this.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
I'm not really the best person for these sorts of things, but I think there used to be a way to do so without making use of another site, but I'm not seeing anything on the edit signature page that would allow people to do so anymore =/

If you want, give me the url and I should be able to upload it to my imgur account and you can use that url

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
I appreciate the offer, but I'll go without it.
All it was for was just to show off a third of my Violet team, so it's not super important to me.
Thank you for the help!

Back