• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Years
is mine good?
just circling around to mention that it's currently at 700px, which is 100px above the allowed limit.

however, the first image appears to be a dead link as well so if you happen to remove it then it will be within the limits

Years
Hey everyone, I need help with my signature. I don't get the option to copy the photo URL link or anything. Can anyone help me please?

Hello, just to check do you mean the link to an image you want to put in it?

If so, then you can just click the small image icon located here:

1KaRos2.png

You'll get a pop-up to put in the link you require. That said, the link does need to end in an image extension (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, etc.) otherwise it won't work.

If you want to just use the BBCode then you'll need to do
Code:
[IMG][/IMG]
putting your image link in between those.

Days
Hello, just to check do you mean the link to an image you want to put in it?

If so, then you can just click the small image icon located here:

1KaRos2.png

You'll get a pop-up to put in the link you require. That said, the link does need to end in an image extension (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, etc.) otherwise it won't work.

If you want to just use the BBCode then you'll need to do
Code:
[IMG][/IMG]
putting your image link in between those.

Thanks for the help. But I figured it out. Sorry about that.

Days
  • Seen yesterday
Is it permissible to put forum signature adoptables (for example, like eggs from Dragcave.net) into one's signature, or does that violate the rule of advertising?

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
Years
I have a website made from Weebly and couldn't think of a better way to show it exists than dropping a link on my signature. Can I do that, or is there a more suitable way for external links? My current sig links are local to Pokecommunity. I assure you it's all safe.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I have a website made from Weebly and couldn't think of a better way to show it exists than dropping a link on my signature. Can I do that, or is there a more suitable way for external links? My current sig links are local to Pokecommunity. I assure you it's all safe.
as long as your website isn't any kind of NSFW content it should be aight :)

Back