• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So what pets do you have?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Tell us about them c:

I have two cats and they are long haired and adorable and social.

Trainer 766

I have 4 dogs at home,all female and 2 cats (1 kitten) at my grandma's shop, the cat and the male kitten. I used to have a female kitten by the same cat but, it happened so fast.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I have 4 dogs at home,all female and 2 cats (1 kitten) at my grandma's shop, the cat and the male kitten. I used to have a female kitten by the same cat but, it happened so fast.
I kind of have a feeling that what happened fast was not a kitten sex change, but rather a tragic accident?

I unfortunately don't own any. u__u I haven't owned a pet in a good long time... around 4-5 years? I kinda miss the days when I used to.
It's really nice to have a companion around who won't judge you unless you stop feeding them <3

I have two adorable cats <3 We adopted them back in 2014!
Adopted, as kittens or adults? Mine were almost adults when I got them, so I haven't owned kittens since my family did when I was a kid. But kittens are aaaskdjkd <33

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I have a sweet little cat who's my favourite pal but he's pretty old and is sick a lot but thats ok i love him anyway

Years
2 cats, 4 rabbits, 8 guinea pigs, 2 finches, like 50 fish and technically a horse but that's been leased out to Riding for the Disabled for years now. We've also got an army of tadpoles that live with our fish that aren't really pets but still profit off of the fish food and are routinely visited by our neighbours' dog who breaks out to hang out with us. There are plans to add chickens and more finches to our menagerie also. I blame my sister for this.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
2 cats, 4 rabbits, 8 guinea pigs, 2 finches, like 50 fish and technically a horse but that's been leased out to Riding for the Disabled for years now. We've also got an army of tadpoles that live with our fish that aren't really pets but still profit off of the fish food and are routinely visited by our neighbours' dog who breaks out to hang out with us. There are plans to add chickens and more finches to our menagerie also. I blame my sister for this.
we need to talk more

Also here's one of mine. Not in a sink this time.

HBZVvS0.jpg

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
No pets allowed in the flat, sadly.

My parents have a West Highland Terrier, who's a nice dog and all, but he smells, even after he's been bathed.

Years
A part-bengal that is super loud and throws up all over the place. She doesn't get along with other cats, but loves people and sitting in laps. She's the runt of the litter, loves licking plastic bags, and most importantly has such little dander that it doesn't trigger my allergies.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
i have a maltese and there's a cat that roams around the neighborhood that i claim as my own.

Sirfetch’d

Also here's one of mine. Not in a sink this time.

HBZVvS0.jpg

I love the pic of this cutie and Gav!!

Currently I have a few cats(we only own 3 but a couple strays have taken up and we are just keeping them I guess), a dog, a goldfish, and a duck. I used to own a hermit crab but unfortunately he died.

Bay

Years
My family and I have five cats at the moment. We first have one cat, then when we moved to a new house a pregnant stray cat came to our house, and we ended up with a few more haha. Only one of the kittens we were able to find an owner for her.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Only one crazy cat now.
In 3 months I've lost my dog, the other cat and my pet shrimps.

Back