• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So what pets do you have?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I don't have pictures of my two dogs, but I do have one of my kitty~

Spoiler:

Her name is Yuna. She actually has two different color eyes. I named her after Yuna from Final Fantasy X/X-2 because of her eyes. You can't really see them very good in this pic though. DDDD:

We used to have a cat named Simba, who called Simmie for short. Sadly, he never lived up to his name. By that, I mean he was the complete opposite of Simba because of the fraidy cat he was. You could go "psst" and he'd jump about five feet into the air for no real apparent reason. There were times when he'd jump one place, get spooked, jump to another place, get spooked there and land somewhere else. He was one unique fucking cat. However, we had to put him down because he had diabetes and went into a diabetic coma. :c

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
An akita and a westie. Also, fish in my pond and gonna put up the fish tank soon again.

the akita is a wonderful beardog, btw.

Astral

Forever sleeping instead of working
Years
I have 3 mini shitzu 1 male and 2 female
Spoiler:

Renata,Sasha and Memo they are so lazy. But every time we go out and come back they allways go crazy and start jumping around us

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I have a black 2 year old cockapoo. We adopted him from a rescue last month. He's a handful but I love him.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
I have a pet parakeet. He's great, but he's making it a bi+ch for to find a new appartment at the moment lol

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
Two cats and a dog. The younger cat is pretty much the boss in this house since she has a bad habit of smacking the dog on the nose. Not just the dog though since she also tends to fight with the other cat a bit as well.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 17, 2019
WOO BOY

2 inside cats, Vivian (long hair black) Tiger (shorthair tabby orange)

3 outside cats, brown tabby Girl Scout, solid white Monty, feral solid black longhair Bailey

and 2 great Pyrenees Max & Rosie

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
one kitty named sally who i've had since i've had for ten years. she's a black and white rescue cat, unsure what breed, and a total princess. i love her to bits even though she's really old now and she's a massive source of comfort for me tbh! she doesn't play w/ cat toys or hunt tho so we think she may have smth a little off with her but she's still lovely and cuddly so it's all good. :' )

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
i have four cats, two orange and white tabbies, one black and white cat, and one black cat. i also have a dog and he's a pembroke welsh corgi!

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
wow idk how i didn't post in this thread before

i have a cat and a dog and a stray i named skitty (yes after the pokemon). my cat is black and white with a cute lil black smudge on his nose, his name is checkers. he's not a v friendly or loving cat but he gives me attention when he wants to.

my dog, tinkerbell, is almost 13 i think. she's a chihuahua and very old. she mostly just sleeps a lot now. she's still a good dog though and is very loving as always.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I have two cats, and a bunny. One black cat named Blair, the other one is named Layla, and the bunny's Rachel! ^^

I used to have loads of fish, and a previous bunny too, but those died. </3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
16 year old Yorkie <3 She's still so spry, but she's been coughing a lot lately so we're taking her to the vet on Wednesday :( Hope it's nothing serious.

I might have shared these before, but some of my favorite recent pictures:
Spoiler:

And my 'fan art' of her :p
Spoiler:

Back