• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Social Media

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
How much are you into social media? What platforms do you use most? What sort of things do you like seeing on your feed, and what annoys you most?

bonus q: do you follow PokéCommunity on Twitter / like us on Facebook and if not, why not

Last edited by a moderator:

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
I am on Twitter the most. I like seeing the majority of the things I follow, with one exception, which I am tempted to unfollow but I can't because this person also follows me ;w;

On Facebook LadBIble / Buzzfeed etc take up most of my feed that people share. Most of those are clips taken from elsewhere so Ladbible can get views ;x

Years
Mod note: Please do not use this thread to link to your social media accounts, as that is against the rules here. Thanks! :)

Anyways, for me I go on Facebook the most. I do have a twitter that I seldom use, and a tumblr as well. However, I never really look at tumblr anymore, even though I probably should!

(and yes, I do follow PC's social media on both Facebook and twitter!)

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
I mostly use Facebook, but I have a Twitter account that I use from time to time. And yes I follow PokèCommunity on Facebook and on Twitter as well!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Mod note: Please do not use this thread to link to your social media accounts, as that is against the rules here. Thanks! :)
Ahh my bad, sorry guys!

I'm really late to the Twitter party - my account was created in 2014 but I only started using it recently (mainly because I wanted to tweet at my favorite streamer). Also followed as many PC folk as I could find, it's nice to see what you guys are up to outside of the forums. :)

On my personal account, I mainly only use Facebook for the messenger, and I help update PC's page regularly also.

And also on Snapchat, if that counts!

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Lots of Tumblr. Some Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Latter two are more for following famous people I like.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I lurk on facebook but don't post much. I am not active on social media really. Snapchat is the one I am most active on. I have Pinterest too if that counts. No Twitter, an inactive tumblr.

Years

I didn't notice that. But I guess it was the OP's fault to not point it out.

Anyways, I mainly use Twitter and Tumblr. Links are in signature.

blue

gucci
Years
i have facebook, but the only uses i have that for is a group chat and for people to tag me in weird posts. the main ones i use are twitter and snapchat.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I have a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram account but I never use the latter two and only use Facebook for communication. I rarely read my fb news feed. maybe once every two weeks or so. Whenever I do, i get bored instantly.

Years
I have a facebook and tumblr account, but I hardly use them. It's just too tiring to always be worrying about social media, and the anxiety of feeling like you don't compare to other people (even when you know it's not a full/accurate picture of their lives) is not healthy.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • He/They/Them
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Facebook before they need crappy confirmation about real name. It's bullcrap.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
I guess I was the type of person that joined social media sites 'back in the day', before platforms like Twitter and Facebook really took off.
I don't use social media much, though, but I do have an account on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr (does it count?) and (if it's still around) MySpace.

By far though my heart still belongs to the now-defunct Bebo social network site.
I loved that so much. Shame it fell behind in the great social media race. :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
By far though my heart still belongs to the now-defunct Bebo social network site.
I loved that so much. Shame it fell behind in the great social media race. :(
OMG I remember Bebo! My friends and I were on that like every day in grade 7, haha. I remember making quizzes for each other, designing profiles, uploading photos and giving those little heart things in the comments. Good times. <3

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
OMG I remember Bebo! My friends and I were on that like every day in grade 7, haha. I remember making quizzes for each other, designing profiles, uploading photos and giving those little heart things in the comments. Good times. <3

Oh heck yeahs, the lil hearts and the quizes! I loved the 'create a skin' feature too and how profiles had view counters. Those were the days!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • She/Her
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Uhh unless PC and Discord count, I'm not really on any. My parents wouldn't like it if I was, they're very concerned about my privacy for whatever reason...

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
I have Facebook, Snapchat, Yik Yak, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Imgur, Bebo, Hangouts, Whatsapp, Snapchat and Reddit if that counts.

Only really use Reddit and Facebook and even then not much. If I need to talk to someone, I have this thing called a phone.

Back