• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Splatoon!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    Doesn't it already have the skip button visible like every beginning of a boss battle?

yeah there's no skip button for the boss battles. kind of annoying.

two new weapons came out tonight.

L-3 Nozzlenose
    Splatoon!

Custom E-litre 3K
    Splatoon!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Huh, this weapon update wasn't even mentioned this morning.

I tried out the Custom E-Litre 3K...... it's not the weapon for me. I'm even going to bother trying out the L-3 Nozzlenose, because chargers don't cover much track to bring you to first place.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    Huh, this weapon update wasn't even mentioned this morning.

I tried out the Custom E-Litre 3K...... it's not the weapon for me. I'm even going to bother trying out the L-3 Nozzlenose, because chargers don't cover much track to bring you to first place.

i haven't played so i'm not sure. usually when they do the news, callie and marie should mention it.

lol ive been sticking to the aerospray rg.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    REMINDER--SPLATFEST TOMORROW FOR THE US
    The first Splatfest will start at 6:00 AM on Saturday, 6/20 and end at 6:00 AM on Sunday, 6/21 (PDT). Players all across the Americas are divided into two teams, and Regular and Ranked Battles will take a brief hiatus. The theme for this first Splatfest is:

"Which do you prefer—Cats or Dogs?"
    source

Splatoon!

Splatfests have their own ranking system, separate from Ranked Battle. Your final ranking at the end of Splatfest can earn you Super Sea Snails, which you can take to Spyke to enhance your gear.

so which side will you choose?​

Years
    BREAKING NEWS: Splatfest will be postponed in NA
    Unfortunately, a matchmaking issue was discovered in the first Japanese Splatfest that resulted in long wait times and players unable to join matches. We have been working on a solution but will need a little more time to resolve the issue. In order to ensure that fans have the best possible experience and can enjoy the fun they've come to expect from Splatoon, we have decided to postpone the first North American Splatfest. We'll have details on a new date soon!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    No wonder the trucks in Inkopolis and my dog shirt disappeared. And I was really looking forward to the Splatfest. >_<

Oh well, at least they gave us a new map as an apology gift, and I'll get to go to San Diego tomorrow with my family.

Years
    I'm bummed, too... There was so much hype. I just wonder when our Splatfest will occur now, and if Europe's will stay as scheduled next weekend? (Provided Nintendo fixes the issues by then.)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I didn't even know about this til it got postponed. :( Oh well. I haven't been able to play and try out these new weapons (nor have I been able to get the Smash DLC but that's another story). Don't go away for a week, y'all. You miss a lot. lol

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    Hopefully I get this game soon, because it's awesome and a very unique concept! :]

you should especially since in august they're suppose to come out with team battles. you will be able to choose who you want on your team! gonna be great for a skype event on pc!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I've tried out the new map yesterday, and in two of my matches there, my team was dominating the other by spawn camping, thanks to me taking down each enemy players myself while my teammates were busying inking their territory.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    So 1. I played yesterday and kept getting stuck with people that clearly just got the game so we were losing TERRIBLY. Like we'd be in the 19 percentile at the end of the match rating and just WHY. 2. I found someone online with my irl name! That never happens. Only other time I saw that was on Mario Kart 8...wonder if it was the same girl... #uncommonnameprobs

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Got the game a few days ago! My boyfriend was the one that persuaded me to buy it, and I even tried it out at his place, and I was totally locked into getting it. xD It's freaking fun. I'm at Level 6 right now, and using the Splat Roller. It's by far my favorite weapon in the game. Can't wait till I get into the competitive side. B)

I'm currently struggling in the Single Player mode, there's this one level (with the sponges) I'm having a hard time getting through.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I'm currently struggling in the Single Player mode, there's this one level (with the sponges) I'm having a hard time getting through.
    Once you get a green squid amiibo, one of its challenges involves playing through that one level again with limit ink.

Years
    After reaching level 20 I don't really feel like playing much anymore. I'm really hoping they raise the cap soon. :(
    Have you tried increasing your rank in Ranked Mode? That mode generally presents more of a challenge than turf wars.

Back