• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprigatito Adoration Thread<3

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    (I would post a picture but I'm currently on mobile!)

I wanted to give love to Sprigatito, which in my opinion, is the best designed first stage starter of all time! I'm absolutely, unequivocally, wholeheartedly in love with this grass starter! I certainly cannot wait to see what it will evolve into!

grass.png

Feel free to share your love for this cute little grass kitty!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I love the grass kitty! :D I love cats in general, I just recently got another one and am so happy that there's a cat starter now so I can have one in-game too. My favorite color is green too so it's perfect, and it's so adorable! Will definitely be my starter.

Years
  • Sprigatito Squad :coolcat:
    Cats ftw =3

Now we'll just have to cross our fingers and hope they don't do to it what they did to Litten's final evo.... 😱

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I hope you don't mind dear, I popped in and put and included a picture of this precious bundle of leafy fluff for ya.

The ONLY thing I'm worried about with this guy is that they'll make it bipedal in its final stage. Which isn't even that bad tbh! Over all I think it would have a stronger silhouette and design as a quadruped.

But look at it!! More poké-kitties! This is exactly what I needed in my life! ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Grass pokemon are not normally bipedal so I wouldn't really worry about that. All grass types have been largely based on actual animals. This pokemon seems to be based on the Iberian Lynx that is native to spain.

While currently the Fire Croc has my love, this pokemon can always win if evolutions end up being bad.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I eagerly await an Olive Oil beam attack as a signature move. They won't have a similar chance again.

Years
  • I have a whole thing in my head of my trainer oc in the game just carrying her lil kitty around and I live for it.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I am TeamSprigatito... for now I suppose!
    Love the Fire Dino too, hardly possible for me to say that coming from someone who does not like Fire starters much.
    Hate the Ducklett wearing a hat in disguise though, but maybe we will change our opinion on that later.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Sees a cat. Picks a cat. Would have absolutely reserved a spot for Sprigatito on a playthrough if it was not a starter.

Wonders where the evolutions will go. Loves attention. Provides little to go on. Perhaps a flowery route, like Florges and Roserade? Attracts attention with large blooms. Usually picks a profession with recent starters, however. Florist? Gardener? Justifies Grass/Steel or Grass/Ground with Gardener.

Expects something like Delcatty for its middle evolution. Likes the idea of a mask, much like Roserade's.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    *squealing*

Omg I hope its shiny is pink too!!
    Like this?
    Shiny Sprigatito Mockup.png

Swapped its eye colors and face colors, basically. (See: the Sylveon treatment.) Resulted in a lot of off-pixels. Cleaned it up manually as well as possible. Undoubtedly resulted in some odd lines and shadows. Ought to suffice, however.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Like this?
    View attachment 100575

Swapped its eye colors and face colors, basically. (See: the Sylveon treatment.) Resulted in a lot of off-pixels. Cleaned it up manually as well as possible. Undoubtedly resulted in some odd lines and shadows. Ought to suffice, however.
    I love it. 。゚(。ノωヽ。)゚。

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I love cats so this will almost certainly be my starter. I'll be using two grass types on my team (Sprigatito and Lilligant).

I think it will pick up a secondary type for it's final form. Possibly rock although I think Psychic could be a possibility too.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I love the grass kitty! :D I love cats in general, I just recently got another one and am so happy that there's a cat starter now so I can have one in-game too. My favorite color is green too so it's perfect, and it's so adorable! Will definitely be my starter.

Litten says hi.... also a cat and a starter.

Other than that, I agree, this is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    0tgdIKE.png

Middle evolved form of Sprigatito, Lyntilla (name from "Lynx" and "Puntilla", Sprig in Spanish.) FANMADE! Art by me! :D

Oh dang you drew that? That's awesome! You should post your art in the Art Studio too! :D

Years
  • I had put the drawing of Lyntilla in the art section! :D The final evolution will be partly based on the Saber Tooth Cat, an extinct animal like how Decidueye is partly based on the stilt legged owl and Chestnaught is partly based of the Glyptodon. You can see a hint of it's saber tooth cat evolution in it's fangs! :)

Last edited:
    Back