• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Superpowers... with a flaw!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Your power gets a ton of use, as well. There's a lot of people with digestive problems around that keep you occupied.

I want the power of writing proper essays without any issues!

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Well, that's what it is. You become the Empress of essays, but you cannot publish (=issue) them anywhere.

I have the power to read my computer's mind.

Years
  • Here's a mirror. Your computer does what YOU tell it to after all!
    Have fun reading your own mind =D

I have the power to pacify any hostile creatures that come near me.

Years
  • Granted, you are now able to shove a pacifier in the creatures mouth before it gets you! It's just gonna spit it out and then eat you of course, but you got what you wanted ;)

I need the ability to live without water.

Years
  • Granted… oh wait a minute. It appears that you can in fact live without water, but it means everyone else has to as well as you evaporate any water source within a mile of you.

I REALLY could do with the power of pyrokinesis (manipulating fire).

Years
  • Can't you already? You can slide or rotate the button on your stove to make the fire go smaller & bigger!

You have it, but now firefighters keep showing up around you to hose you down whenever you try to use it!

I'll have the power to create and control ice.
    I wanna make my own ice cream okay D=

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    The problem? After using your power too many times, you reverse the climate change, and now all humanity has to deal with global cooling (nothing to do with me).

I have the power to repair any electronic device.

Years
  • Granted! But nobody trusts you anymore because of your superpowers, and the only job you can get is as a computer repair person... sounds ok right? WRONG. You are paid by the time a repair takes, and since you repair everything merely by looking at it... you earn nothing. NOTHING I TELL YA!

I need the power to be fully refreshed on 2 hours sleep.

Years
  • Sure thing! It only works if you have it filmed though.... so... hope you like being on national television, having people watching you sleep 😈

I'll now have the power to open and close portals to other worlds.

Years
  • You've got your new power, however the only portal you can open takes you to the ninth circle of Hell...

I really want like the touch of Midas apart from everything I touch instantly freezes.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    But... Your computer freezes all the time now :(

I have the power to see through objects, walls and so on.

Years
  • Sure... but now you can't see through see-through stuff like glass.
    This is you now:
    Spoiler:

But hey, at least you can see what people got in their suitcases now am I right? 😉

I have the power to recognize wanted criminals on sight without them noticing.

Years
  • Granted! Hold up, what's that? Turns out every single one of your friends and family are on the list...

I would like the power to clean the house with a wave of my hand.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    The problem? Everytime you use your power, you have to spend two hours cleaning your hands :(

I have the power to foresee events 10 seconds before they arrive.

Years
  • Sure thing. Too bad the events are set in stone and nothing you do will have any impact on them whatsoever.
    Guess you can mentally prepare yourself though, at least?

I have the power to recharge myself with batteries =D
    Battery operated ReKoil =o xD

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, but it's those old outdated batteries that are hard to get nowadays and absolutely bad for the climate!

I want the power to conquer space!

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    The problem? When your soul wants to come back from a projection, you sometimes invade the wrong body, and their soul goes to your body instead...
    Sounds like a good plot for a TV show :)

I have the power to strengthen my skin at will.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, but you slow down your body, as well. So nothing really changes. But you can watch yourself running in slowmotion if you're into that kinda thing!

I want the power to clean my apartment in an instant!

Back