• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sweet Dreams

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    For some reason, I have tons of dreams about fighting bad people lol. For example one of the weirdest was when someone who was apparently a good friend of mine ambushed me, then the girl shot me with a poison dart. Making me die, but for some reason turns out that meant nothing to me, as I somehow got back up and I retaliated by shooting my arms like rockets. (Edit: man you guys have some pretty cool dreams!)

Anyway, dreams can have some strange stuff! what are some fun dreams you've had? You can also use this thread as a dream journal of sorts if you have any interesting dreams in the future!

Last edited:
    Years
    To name a few, a dream in which I reenacted that "The Mask" scene with the inflatable balloons, various ones in which I breathed fire or spit fireballs, a recent one in which I was, well, me (^^) and was summoning a black hole, ...
    But my top 3 best dreams :
    3 - VR FPS like dream about a shootout in which I fought commando men in futurist black suits,
    2 - Starship Troopers dream, the outpost defense scene, about shooting lots of parasites,
    1 - A dream in which I flew over hills and houses as fast as Superman!

I retaliated by shooting my arms like rockets
    That reminds of another dream I made, about vaporizing zombies by firing laser beams out of my fingers! ^^

Last edited:
    Days
    My dreams are mixed of both sweetness are roughness. And surprisingly they take place in the real-world which is around me, or the places where I had visited. I don't get any superpowers or so, just my basic former self or current self are there.

Sometimes I again become class 10th student and find myself in school, to the cases like I am traveling with my family and somehow I got lost from them in a different area, despite the fact that we all started journey together.

My best experiences are the one which turned out adventurous like some school classmates chasing me to beat me up, and some school competitions. I had won always there, despite the fact that when I was in school, everyone in my class, i.e around 160 students in 4 sections had made fun of me, just because I am not a popular person among them.

And another which I can never forget is the examination dream, where I faltered badly because I was not knowing the answers, but performed very well in the same subject's exam when went to school, with some questions being from dream.

_________

Those dreams also remind after waking up that life is not a dream, and the laws and outcomes are different than in the movies which are played when we are asleep......

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    I think dreams are great, I'm not really a believer in the idea that they all have some deep meaning in your life, but it's really fun for me to see how the things I think about while I'm awake kinda all sloppily mesh together in my head whenever I'm unconscious. I very rarely ever lucid dream, but when I was younger I was able to force myself to wake up if I was in a situation I didn't like, such as having a dream where I was in school and had to write an exam I didn't study for. I'd just go "Nope, not happening" and wake myself up.

I've had some pretty great ones: I remember one where me and the girl I was dating at the time were simply walking around the city together. Last month I had a couple dreams where I was back in high school and ended up joining some people as a bassist in their band, and that was really pleasant. My absolute favourite dream I've ever had is one where I adopted a cat named Honey, who was incredibly sweet and loved to spend time with me. Ever since, I've really wanted to adopt a real Honey just like the one in my dream. Whenever a game allows me to have a pet cat, I'll name her Honey and make her look just like that.

I've had some bad ones, usually involving having to confront or spend time with some people I've had bad experiences with. There was one where I was held hostage inside of a huge hedge maze and my friends had to rescue me before time ran out or the kidnapper would shoot me in the head. Woke up with a headache that morning. I remember witnessing someone's death at a train station as well.

Then there are the weird ones, which are usually the best kind. I don't remember most of these but I've told friends about them so I'm able to find the messages and quote them here. Just in the past couple months, apparently I have dreamed about the following:
    • In one, I was a character in a game like Mario Wonder, but instead of the wonder flowers, the game would put you in a completely different story with different characters. One of them was me trying to get out of a massive department store before the world ended, one was me trying to sneak around this shady back alley, and another was like a mario cloud level.
    • Apparently I had a really funny dream once, but was way too tired to pull out my phone and message my friends about it. I made a short note to remind me about it and went back to sleep. When I woke back up, all the note said was "super mario 255 dream". It feels way funnier not remembering whatever the super mario 255 dream was.
    • I once had a dream where I went outside for a walk, but the entire town was filled with bears. Every time I turned a corner there would be one or two bears down the street. I was so scared I had to call my boyfriend and ask him to pick me up. At one point in the dream where I saw one of the bears, I lifted up my leg in real life and slammed it down really hard onto the bed, which ended up waking me up. This is one I fully remember happening.
    • Apparently I dreamed I was in Nova Prospekt from Half-Life 2 once, and there was this one part in the dream where I had to run up a set of stairs to knock a turret over with the gravity gun in order to open up a prison cell to let a bunch of vortigaunts escape. When I told my boyfriend about it he said I witnessed Half-Life 3 in my dreams.
    • While I was on a trip back home, I had a dream that I took out way too many library books and I desperately needed to return the books to the library before my flight back. While I don't remember the details I do remember that I really needed to return those books.
    • I had a dream that Bethesda made a new Fallout game, and called it Fallout 2, despite Fallout 2 already existing. The entire dream was just a setup to a stupid punchline for a joke, because all the dream consisted of was me beating this new game, and then going into the Discord server with all my friends and saying "Just beat Fallout 2, so excited for when they make Fallout 3". Then I woke up.
    • I had a dream where I was in school and the teacher was quizzing us. He asked the class "What was the first ragoocus magoocus called". I had no idea what the hell that was, and when I told him, he yelled at me saying "How could you not know this, it'll be on the test?!" and that's the only thing I remembered.

Sweet Dreams

...Dreams are great.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    I don't remember many of my dreams, sadly. Just a few specific ones that really stood out to me.

The good:

I've had a reoccurring character show up very rarely in my dreams over the course of my life. Every time I see her, all the memories of past dreams she's been in come back to me, and I instantly know who she is. We've been camping together, we went through a giant slide castle (think that one Tall Tall Mountain slide level from Mario 64 for visuals), I even had my least favorite person on the planet drive me across the country just to find her again the one time I knew where she was, and then I forget it again after I wake up... Even her name, which I always know in those dreams, I forget whenever I wake up... I've even tried writing it down on my hand once, only for it to (obviously) not be there when I woke up. She's always been kind to me. I hope that if she is real, that she's having a good life...

I had a dream where I fired a blue death beam from a magic hand-crank whisk that sank a ship in one shot. This one I actually do remember pretty well, but there's no way anything else in it tops the whisk lmao.

Another couple of dreams I've had more recently featured someone I know from the site (though I'm not going to say who). In one, we explored an abandoned castle that may or may not have had a vampire in it, and in the other, I got trapped in a basement with some random plumber while this person laughed at us from outside the house lol. (I was for some reason fine with this lmao)
    Then there are the few rare dreams I have where I get to see now-long-dead pets again. I don't get these enough...
    The bad:

Well, there was the one where I got shot in the head by that 'least favorite person on the planet' who then refused to take me to the hospital until said person's work was finished.

I've had more than a few dreams where I've watched people die, one where I've been shot at by an attempted home invader, and multiple others where I've barely stopped someone from breaking into my house. I had one when I was a child about zombies breaking in CoD style lol. I've had at least two involving massive world catastrophes, and one where I spent all day mowing my lawn, only to then wake up and have to do it all over again because it was only in the dream... >_>

The last dream I'll mention was one where I was trapped in the entry zone of what I can only describe as a mall, where the people acted as if they were frozen in time. I realized that it was a dream there, something that doesn't happen often for me, as lucid dreams tend to end very quickly, like 'the magic's gone, folks, show's over' kinda thing. But this time was different. I didn't wake up, in fact, I tried to, but I literally could not wake up.
    (and after the weirdo freak store owner in the place I was in just before said some psycho stuff to me, I was very freaked out lol)
    I even remember calling out to my (then) new kitten, who (then) had the habit of standing on my chest and crying at me to wake me up for food, to start doing that to help pull me out of it, but it didn't happen. I finally jostled myself awake by jumping around a lot, and my god it felt like I woke up from the edge of death. Very unpleasant dream indeed.

Years
    I keep having the same dream over and over where i'd either be in my old high school or that performing arts camp I used to go to. I would sign up for a play and perform in it. The dream is a little different each time but with the same premise. Why is this traumatic to me? Why can't this dream stop?

Years
    Mine are all usually whacky replays of my life, but in a way that makes me anxious and uncomfortable. I rarely have truly good dreams.
    That said, I usually fall back asleep well enough.

I had a dream it snowed here and was so excited to take a picture and send it to my parents a few days ago. Then yesterday, I dreamt I finally got my permanent visa approved, and then woke up lol :') So it seems like I have a lot of dreams about what I want to happen. Sometimes they're absolutely insane though, like being chased around by charred skeletons in my childhood playground. Luckily I don't have many scary dreams anymore at least!

Ever since starting my new medication over a year ago I've had very vivid dreams too; that's my main issue. They make waking up hard sometimes. That's a known side effect of the medication and it never went away for me.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Tends towards more negative dreams, like getting stabbed or struggling to understand something in school. Occasionally replays the former multiple times in one night (unwillingly) to reach some kind of good ending.

Has pleasant ones from time to time. Enjoys the ones with weak levitation powers. Stays afloat longer by focusing. Spends time with cats (and a dog once) too, as of late. Dreams of games sometimes, ranging from unusual game ideas to playing a game. Cannot remember any of the game ideas now, unfortunately.

Years
    I generally don't remember most of my dreams. I generally get 1/2 every 4 months, something like that. And I even improved. During high school, it was way less.
    The ones I remember are mostly some that make me wake up suddenly because something happened. So, mostly negative. But I do some good ones as well. Most of them are quite confusing as there's a sudden change of people, scenery and stuff lol

Back