• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tea or Coffee?

What's your preference?

• Tea!

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Coffee!

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Neither!

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Some of the most common drinks of our generation are Tea and Coffee. What's your preference?

Personally, it depends. My favorite drink is milk tea, which isn't all too common around here, so I'll usually resort to a sort of coffee for a hot drink. My current favorite is a smoked butterscotch latte from Starbucks at the moment. Hot chocolate is another favorite beverage, but I almost never find myself drinking it.

Years
    I drink a lot of both, but it's coffee for me, I much prefer that in the morning to get my day going than tea. Tea for me is more of a relaxer, in a I'll have a chamomile or chai before bed kinda way.

Reactions: Sun

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Tea. Of the iced variety. Snapple peach flavored, made in a Keurig. Actually tastes better than the stuff that comes in the bottles.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Coffee. it comes in clutch when I need it in the morning before school and I stayed up late the night before doing homework. and it tastes good.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    TEA TEA TEAAAAAAA.

I love coffee with milk and sugar, but my body does not. So my choice is tea. There are a lot of flavors I love, but matcha with coconut milk is my favorite <3 I drink a cup or two of tea a day, if not more.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
    What is coffee but a weirdly made tea?

I love tea and can't stand coffee. If I need caffeine then capitalism me and give me a RedBull.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Why is both not an option?

I like coffee, and I like tea. Tea is healthier, so my coffee drinking has been reduced significantly, particularly since I can't handle the caffeine (it makes me far too neurotic) and prefer its soothing properties and stomach-quellingness. But the smell of coffee is one of the best things in the world, and it makes me feel great. Also, it's really good with loads of milk and sugar. That subtle coffee flavor is tasty.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
    I'll have both when the time calls for it. I normally don't drink coffee, but I need it for rough mornings. I'll also have a few glasses of chamomile tea when I have a very stressful day and there's work to be done in the evening.

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
    i enjoy both, but i drink coffee pretty much daily, so it has to be that. tea is more for relaxing, whereas coffee is part of my morning routine.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I love both, though it depends on the situation. I usually only have coffee in the morning to wake me up or when I need an energy boost. My coffee in the morning is always iced with milk and sugar. Every now and then I'll go to Starbucks and get a frappucinno or latte. Usually I have tea hot as a relaxer, but I always make a pitcher or iced tea to drink throughout the week.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Black tea, no sugar, all day everyday

I live in Melbourne where the cafe culture is massive though so I've grown to tolerate coffee but tea is lifeee

pkmin3033

I generally don't drink either...I can never get tea quite to my satisfaction, and coffee does strange things to me and I need to have six or seven sugars to be able to moderate the bitterness. I quite like herbal tea - preferably peppermint - from time to time, but generally I avoid both.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Coffee is my drug. I really need to wane down on it, but it's absolutely mmm delicious. Iced coffee over hot coffee preferably. Always before work I'll get myself some coffee, helps me survive an 8 hour day working with kids (;
    I happen to to drink neither of them.
    Tea or Coffee?

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Nice, hot, herbal tea. Nothing else in it.

I could drink Chamomile and Lavender tea all day long.

Coffee smells good, but I've never been able to get past the taste.

Back