• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tea or Coffee?

What's your preference?

• Tea!

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Coffee!

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Neither!

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Coffee. I've yet to find a tea that I like.

I try not to drink too much coffee, though, as I want the caffeine to work well when I really need it. I also don't want to build up tolerance and then go through withdrawal if I have to wean myself off coffee--I remember my dad going through that when I was younger, and he seemed miserable.

Sirfetch’d

I only like tea between the two but I've cut back on it massively. In fact I have tried to cut down on about 80% of my caffeine usage in general because it was giving me headaches. I prefer the smell of coffee to pretty much anything but the taste is just not for me :[

Years
  • Oh hey I evened out the votes.

I'm a tea w/ no sugar girl. ♡ I drink several cups every day at work and am more than happy to do so at home too lol. Coffee has never been my thing and I prefer to stay away from it. Never had many different kinds and I'm not into it enough to experiment with whatever options are available.

Bay

Years
  • Coffee for me, although it often causes me to be jittery haha. I don't mind tea, but some reason I only drink it when I don't feel too well.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Both, because it's nice to swing both ways. :B

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Uh...hot chocolate?

Yuck.

Tea or Coffee?

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • It's not that I don't like coffee. It's that I prefer tea more. Not that I drink much. Either way, if was offered a cup of tea or coffee, I'd probably pick tea.

Years
  • I don't like either of them.

I dislike tea, cause it tastes like hot, watered down leaves. I don't like leaves in general, but when they are watered down it just makes them worse.

I just plain hate coffee, cause it smells, looks, and tastes like crap. It could easily be described as soiled water, cause that's... well, exactly what it is. And as for the crap taste? Considering the worlds most expensive coffee supposedly tastes better because it literally is crap, I don't think anyone should be able to deny that that's exactly what it tastes like.

So yeah, that's my opinion. Feel free to yell at me for having it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    i'm not too fond of either of them, but i really like the iced varieties. i love iced mochaccinos, and iced teas from starbucks.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I drink coffee every day, I am very well an addict. This alone makes me think about cutting caffeine from time to time. But, I really enjoy the taste of coffee so it'd be a tough cut. Maybe just drink straight decaf. I've never enjoyed tea, though. It doesn't have enough umpfh to it, ya know? And it makes my throat dry and scratchy. I sometimes drink it when I'm sick, but barely ever outside of that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    im pretty equal, but i have a bigger appreciation and love affair with tea

AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Johto-vah's Witness
    Years
  • This depends. When I'm away from home at college, tea. It's cheaper than the coffee I like. When I'm at home, coffee...like...an unhealthy amount of it. I guess my preference is coffee, but tea is definitely an alternative when I realize I'm poor.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • I'm a coffee drinker. I mean, I'm from Seattle, it'd be a sin if I wasn't. While I do enjoy a good cup of chamomile or matcha, a cup of joe with french vanilla and irish creamers is what I drink. Surprisingly, Coffee actually keeps my bad attitude under control. And I don't mean Caffeine in general. Something specific to coffee.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I actually haven't had either before...am I weird?

................................................................................................

I like coffee but I only have it very rarely or when I'm at a coffee shop. Tea is the best.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    yeah I literally have 0 reason to drink tea and the only time I drink anything remotely close to coffee is when I have shots of expressos in my frapp....

Isn't that coffee..? You should really try tea, unless the weather's always warm where you live

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
  • I love them both. Coffee is always my go-to, though. However recently I've had some health issues so I've switched to tea only for the time being. I drink both of them a lot though.

Back