• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tea

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
  • I can only really stand iced tea and tea with a lot of sugar and milk in it. I can't really have hot drinks, as my tongue's pretty sensitive. The standard peach iced tea is an obsession of mine, so I tend to have that with most fast foods that it's available with.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • I have regular tea every now and then. I've never really tried any kind of fancy flavour besides vanilla tea, and that was really nice.

Years
  • Tea is water with grass, and I have never liked it (few minor exceptions).
    But, green tea is absolute awesomeness. It tastes like like crap. Not really ew, just, plain. like...idk...a boring liquid. It has no taste. Lemon, honey and other stuff doesnt really help so I dont put it in.
    However, gren tea is healthy and makes up for caffe which I dont drink when I need to stay up late...and its healthy, so I like it a lot :D

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • I've only ever tried regular tea with milk and I find it kind of tasteless, even with four spoons of sugar. I prefer drinking things with real flavour.

Better try Earl Grey tea next time. That definitely has taste if that's what you;re looking for.

'Regular' tea most of the time. On summer, I have tea with some ice in it so its warm to drink. I've tried iced tea before but don't have it as much and I also have lemon tea for a bit of variety.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I have tea every morning; I simply can't live without them. :] Always put a lot of milk in, so that they're extra light. As for sugar, it's only one teaspoon.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I like sweet tea. SWEET SWEET TEA. I use a lot of sugar in it. I haven't ever tried any of the different weird flavors of tea, but when I make sweet tea I use like 10 cups of sugar for one pitcher.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I find it hard to believe that anything diluted in that much water would have the level of taste I'm after lol

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I like sweet tea. SWEET SWEET TEA. I use a lot of sugar in it. I haven't ever tried any of the different weird flavors of tea, but when I make sweet tea I use like 10 cups of sugar for one pitcher.
    Please go to Starbucks and order the drink with the specifications that I listed! Super sweet. Will certainly get what you're looking for with that drink.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I love tea!!! There are too many kinds I like to really start listing, but lately I've been big on this orange spice kind I've been getting. I thought for sure I would hate it but the flavors are really subtle. I drink tea everyday, usually about three times a day or more. At the least I always have a cup of green tea before bed. One day when I have a lovely income I will invest in more expensive loose leaf teas, but for now I can only get the better ones once in a while or as a gift.

Years
  • I'm not very fond of tea. It just taste like boiling hot water with a pinch of grass to me. I don't know about you guys, but I don't like the taste of grass.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    I have regular tea pretty much every day, but in the summer I usually mix it up and have green tea and stuff like that.

I've never tried ice tea though, seems strange since I've only ever drank tea warm haha ~

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • Not my cup of tea.

Tea

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
  • I've never tried ice tea though, seems strange since I've only ever drank tea warm haha ~

Iced Tea is very nice. If you must try iced tea for the first time make sure it is half-sweet/half unsweetened. Unsweetened iced tea is not true iced tea (yes, I am talking to you restaurant owners in DC!), and sweet tea may surprise you by how sweet it tastes.

I love iced tea when it is available. Especially when it is made with honey instead of regular cane sugar.

Tea

I have a suspicion that this image was taken somewhere where there is little humidity, since the glasses are not beading with condensation.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    Iced Tea is very nice. If you must try iced tea for the first time make sure it is half-sweet/half unsweetened. Unsweetened iced tea is not true iced tea (yes, I am talking to you restaurant owners in DC!), and sweet tea may surprise you by how sweet it tastes.

Thanks haha, I almost always have sugar in tea anyhow but it's good to know! :P

Years
  • My entire family loves tea, to a point that I can't understand. They drink it at any time, anywhere, and usually have more than two cups per sitting. Now, I do enjoy a nice, hot cup of tea every now and then, but multiple times a day? No thanks. However, I'm a huge fan of iced tea, and iced sweet tea is an addiction of mine that originates from living in Texas d:

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • I absolutely love tea! I drink it all the time and have a big box full of different flavors of tea. My favorite I've ever had would probably be Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea (I blame you, Coco Peru). Too bad it's virtually impossible to find in the stores I go to.

Years
  • Typically I'll drink sweetened ice tea with an artificial sweetener such as Sweet-n-low, but never usually with sugar.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I really love a lot of flavored teas, but I only like iced tea. :) I tried doing hot tea while I lived in San Francisco and I enjoyed it, but I much prefer my tea iced. It just tastes so refreshing and cool, especially back here in Los Angeles where it's hooooot. :D

Unsweet tea is my favorite kind - El Pollo Loco has this mango peach tea that's so good too. Haha.

Back