• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tell us one random fact about yourself

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
  • I can't think of any one specific one so I guess... piggybacking off the topic of eyesight, whenever I make a character in a video game their eyes are always green! I have brown eyes but wished they were green all my life, so that's kinda my way of getting to have that. If they aren't green, I didn't make them.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
  • I have red-green colourblindness that I inherited from my (as my mother calls him) "very colourblind" grandfather. I say I have a "low level" of colourblindness because it doesn't affect my life that much but it's a bit annoying when after I confirm my colourblindness, people quiz me showing me a multitude of colours asking me "what do I see". If I get the answer wrong they say something like "No! It's not yellow! It's obviously lime!!!". If I do answer correctly though, they'll say "Oh, you lied to me then" and then I'll be like ?????

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    When I was in high school, I beta-tested the websites of some luxury clothing / high heels brands, including Caovilla (Michelle Obama was a client of theirs) :coolrim:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    There was this computer science contest way way back in school. It was basically a competition between a bunch of school in the country. I ended up being the best in my school.

Unfortunately, though, it still only amounted to a participation price overall (some sort of watch). ^^"

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Keeping with the theme of eyesight I found out I needed glasses when I borrowed a friend's (Who has bad eyesight) for a joke and realised I could see much better.

Back