• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Beach

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Do you like going to the beach or do you find the beach boring ?

I think the beach is boring as there is nothing to do but sit and stare at the ocean but I have as my family like going to the beach.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Love the beach. Haven't been in a while though. Downside is no matter how good you think you've showered, you'll still be finding sand on yourself for weeks afterwards.

Years
wwbrIVq.jpg

Years
I would go if given the chance, but usually whenever I do, I come back slightly sunburnt no matter what I do. Not fun.

Like last time. Most of me was fine...except I apparently missed a good-sized spot on my shoulder/back when putting on the sunscreen. Guess what got burnt and hurt for a while after? :D

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I really don't like the beach. It's quite boring, and especially if you actually go into the water, the sand gets everywhere.

Sirfetch’d

I go to the beach quite often! When it's summer I absolutely enjoy any outside activity and that includes the beach. It's not too far from where I live so that is another plus haha.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I haven't been to the beach in a long time. I did not like going to the beach because I kept getting really bad sunburn and I also did not like the sand getting in my shoes.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
I use to live next to a beach, and I liked walking through it occasionally. It had a cove area which I thought was pretty.

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
i hate the feeling of sand on my feet / body so fuck that

Years
It really sound crazy since I live in Florida, but I haven't been to the beach in like... at the very least, half a decade? Possibly more?

I remember back in my mid-teenage years, we would go to the beach kinda often because it was like... 10-15 minutes away, so it wasn't really that much of a drive at all. However, after I moved, the beach then became like a 45-minute drive and because there's no public bus that really goes there, I've just kinda stopped.

It sucks, because I miss the feeling of being on a beach.

TY

I live far away from a beach and the only times ive been to one was with the family so it wasn't enjoyable in the slightest

Bay

Years
Last time I was in the beach was after my first year of college, so years ago. I remember the few times my family and I went to the beach we would go early so we can go to the fish market and get crab.

Actually, my family and I did went to a city that has the beach, but we didn't go to the beach itself. Instead we went to a few Asian supermarkets there (shrugs).

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
Years
I used to enjoy going to the beach since the sand and sea were really fun to me.

These days, I don't go to the beach much since I'm a little more sensitive towards the sand as I grew older.

Last edited:
Years
Depends where in the world I am really. I went to Fiji last September and the beaches on the little remote islands are absolutely stunning. A lot of things I don't like about beaches were also non-issues there since there were like no people and the water was always warm, not to mention the beautiful aesthetics.

Also being from Liverpool I grew up with some pretty beaches on the north west coast of England nearby, specifically Formby. Sometimes I liked going there off season just to walk around wrapped up in warm clothes. It can be nice to go to the beach when it's a bit chilly since it's usually more peaceful then.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 2, 2019
I don't really like because there is really nothing for me to do as I don't really enjoy the activities associated with it. I liked the environment of listening to the ocean lap the shore but that is about all and the air was pretty relaxing.

Years
Man as a kid I used to love the beach. We lived nearby and my family would always take me. Our current home in the US has one nearby too but I don't like going as much anymore and would spend maybe 20 minutes fiddling in the water, then go nap while I wait for the family to finish swimming. haha ): I don't enjoy swimming as much anymore, but it's always fun jumping huge waves when they come lol

Back