• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the best thing about being a woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • the best thing about being a woman..

Years
  • I don't like driving, got my license years ago and never really drove after that lol. I live within walking distance of everything which is A+. walking is ❤

Last edited:
    Reactions: EC

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I live within walking distance of everything which is A+. walking is ❤
    Yup, same :) I'm very conveniently situated. If something's moderately far away I can bike but most stuff is easily within walking range.
    I also don't even have a car atm so lucky me.

Years
  • That's the one thing I don't like about the place I moved to recently. It's a nice area, but...there aren't many stores within walking distance anymore. There's a gas station with a small convenience store like two minutes down the road, but that's it. Everything else is on the main road that's a bit over a mile away, which I could walk to if I wanted to walk down the shoulder of another busy road. No thanks.

(I've done it to get to the next street over just to see if I could, but I would rather not do it for over a mile.)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I live in the middle of nowhere so I need a car to get to civilization. Unfortunately I don't drive...xD

string555

Banned
    Years
  • The best thing about being a woman is that you've got these chemicals that nobody else gets to have... That's, right, I'm onto you! :O

Props if you can spot the subliminals:

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back