• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • BOO! Whoops, wrong thread.

Raichu race confirmed, eh? That name kinda reminds me of "Rhyhorn racing" from the XY anime.

Years

yes, look at the cute little Raichu!
    The Bulbasaur Race

adorable...

Meadow

Years
  • 11. *clears throat*

Hmm, proper(?) topic here: Who is your favorite Elite Four member, and why?

Meadow

Years
  • ^Not necessarily.

As for my favorite Elite Four member, I'm gonna have to go with Lance for the heck of it. The others never really stood out to me as much.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

I guess my favourite E4 member is probably Flint - I don't really care for any E4 member honestly, they all seem so boring and insignificant to the whole plot, but at least Flint's team is cool :D

Meadow

Years

Yep, I can pretty much agree with that haha. The Gym Leaders felt more fleshed out in my opinion. xD

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I guess I'll do my favourite E4 members per generation.

Gen 1 - Lance
    Gen 2 - Koga
    Gen 3 - Drake
    Gen 4 - Lucian
    Gen 5 - Shauntal
    Gen 6 - Wikstrom

Meadow

Years

@classic I gotta agree about Lance and Shauntal being my favorite in their respective generations. Unfortunately, I never paid too much attention to the other generations' Elite Four members, so I can't comment on those.

Meadow

Years

True. I personally think it would be pretty cool if they had a bigger role in the story. I mean, this kinda applied to Lance in Generations II and IV, but by that point he was already the champion, haha.

Meadow

Years

Oh, I forgot about Agatha, haha! She was pretty cool too, and it seems that she goes wayyy back with Oak.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mmm I'm not sure who are my favorite Elite Four either. I guess off the top of my head I would have to say Phoebe. 8)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today

I can't really choose my favorite E4 members. When I play through the Pokemon games, I always stop right outside the E4 because I can't be bothered to level-grind. So the last E4 that I beat was way back when I played FireRed a year ago.

So...Lance I guess? He trains dragons, and dragons are cool.

If I had to choose between Pikachu and Raichu, Raichu all the way as its preevolution is poo poo.
    RUDE

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

Why would you stop playing before the Elite Four? After all, they're the final trainers you need to defeat to beat the game.

Meadow

Years

It's pretty understandable, considering there's usually nothing but the postgame after the E4. I guess it all comes down to how much the postgame really appeals to you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back