• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

When it comes to the Timburr line I at least like Timburr. Not so much its evolutions.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

It's one of the construction bar things. It matches them being construction workers.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Woah, thanks for bumping this thread! I knew I was forgetting something... xD

Regarding the Timburr line, I think Timburr itself is cute, but its evolutions are... ehhhh.

Meadow

Years

Yep! Anyway, it looks like this thread is due for a new topic as well. What do you think about Super Mystery Dungeon so far?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

Who were we voting on?
    The Bulbasaur Race

Super Mystery Dungeon is making me wish that I was more of a fan of the dungeon-crawler games. It looks really good so far, like they're trying to fix the issues that people had with Gates to Infinity. I can't say all the issues that people had, because I'm not sure yet if they brought back the personality quiz.

Meadow

Years

We were on Machoke, but it has officially been discarded! Now we'll be moving on to Machamp! I'm upvoting it simply because I made so many Photoshopped works for Squirrel involving Machamp, haha.

As for Super Mystery Dungeon, it is looking soooo much better than the title originally made it out to be. I think I'm really loving it so far! Whether or not the personality test is back, I'm just glad we have a wide selection of starters again. I hope the story will be meaningful as well, but I think I'll really enjoy the game regardless! :D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years

Well, it seems that the personality test is officially back, and the results will affect the Pokémon that you'll playing as, according to several trailers. And I was excited about PMD that I played Explorers of Sky to kick the hype up. Oh, and I don't have Gates of Infinity yet.

Meadow

Years

Ah, that's nice! ^^ I adore Explorers of Sky so much, and for so many reasons as well!

As for Super Mystery Dungeon, I'm looking forward to seeing how long the postgame will be. The first two installments gave us a lot to do after beating the game, so it would be nice if Super PMD did as well. (:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years

Mmhm. And I think the post game in Gates of Infinity are not quite bad, as well, judging from one of the playthroughs that I watched somewhere. It's still a bit short, tho.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still need to finish my post game in GoI. I'm in the minority and actually liked the game, but idk I guess I just don't like being Oshawott haha. But I'll definitely get around to it because I would like to be myself (a Pikachu ♥ ) again.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sky is definitely better than GoI, but I don't hate the latter like most people do haha. Does remind me I should pick up Sky. I did the story again I think but not the post-game yet for that one either.

Meadow

Years

The thing I adore most about the Explorers titles' postgame is that it's actually an entire second story, with the second antagonist being directly responsible for the first one's actions.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

yessss all the more reason why I should get around to completing it again! Its been much easier since one electric type and one water type is easier to do than a normal and a fire :b

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

If I had GtI, I'd choose Axew and Pikachu as my starters. However, I never bought it because of the immense lack of available Pokemon.

About starters, I hope I get Riolu, Pikachu, or a Water starter (that isn't Oshawott) as my starter in Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back