• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I do not know what you are talking about
    You know very well what I mean! D:
    I pretty much just assumed everyone was going with whatever was normal for their country tbh, even if all those spaces and commas look weird to me =p
    We use comma for decimals as well. But I'm used to just go with the house rules on PC.

Years

If chuck Norris can do it, so can we!

Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Imagine if you were section staff, then you could make the rules ;)
    Yeah, imagine that. I'd probably go into every thread and make sure that all the rules are how I think they should be. Because being staff means you only make the right decisions! :D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Eating an entire pizza alone is just my life for me. No, wait: slaving away at work is. D:

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years

I also love to eat an entire pizza,But I have to share it if I eat one in School TwT.

Years

It does say in one go... maybe they meant like binging it without stopping? idk.
    I did look for a better prompt on that image, but didn't see one xD

I also love to eat an entire pizza,But I have to share it if I eat one in School TwT.

Have to share?! =o
    If you bought it or brought it from home you don't need to share!

The Count To Infinity - v11

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Sharing a pizza? I mean sure: you get the carton and I get the pizza. I get to eat the pizza and you get to recycle the carton and do something for the climate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back