• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    242 537
    HOWDY!! I'm well, thanks. Just making it through somehow! It was pretty fun, had a get-together with friends at our house. How about you? :)

Sounds awesome! Really glad you all had a fun new year! 😊

I watched movies and it was actually really nice! I think that might be what I do next time too.

242 540

I spent all the time between Christmas and New Year at my mother's house. I really do need to come up with something else for this year. One of the downsides of having no friends I could hang out with. <_<

I went to family's for Christmas and it was... hard. It's something that's expected of us all despite us all having our own lives, and in my case, living a long way away and not really being well enough to travel. We all ended up just going through the motions so to speak and it was pretty awkward and tiring. I honestly think next year I might book a cabin in the woods somewhere, sit in front of a warm fire, and avoid it all. After the last few years I'm at the stage where I don't care about getting moaned anymore, and I can still visit a different day, on my own terms.

Days
    Sounds awesome! Really glad you all had a fun new year! 😊

I watched movies and it was actually really nice! I think that might be what I do next time too.

I went to family's for Christmas and it was... hard. It's something that's expected of us all despite us all having our own lives, and in my case, living a long way away and not really being well enough to travel. We all ended up just going through the motions so to speak and it was pretty awkward and tiring. I honestly think next year I might book a cabin in the woods somewhere, sit in front of a warm fire, and avoid it all. After the last few years I'm at the stage where I don't care about getting moaned anymore, and I can still visit a different day, on my own terms.

242 545

That's the way to do it!

Years
    242 547

This New Year's eve was the first time in many years that I spent it with anyone. I had to make sure I was home before the fireworks go off though.
    From that point onward I just played games and waited for the fireworks to calm down so I could go sleep =D

which is what I normally do for the entirety of new years eve, but due to skipping Christmas due to not being fully recovered I did visit relatives this time for new years eve.

242 532

ReKoil is Santa confirmed 😱😱😱

242 533

He does say his profession is delivering stuff 🤔

Spoiler:

Back