• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 962

Rain has been very sparse the last couple years. During last Summer some of our rivers even dried out. :(

Years
    240 963

Oh I remember seeing a clip on the news about one of the rivers here, or at least a part of it, being completely dry as well last summer.
    The summers have been persistently getting warmer, and what rain we do get during summer is not enough.
    There's plenty of rain outside of summer though.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    240 970

I used to be a PokéCommunity user just like you, but I took a ban in the knee.

Years
    • Seen today
    240 972.

It's a great thing with how many of the staff integrate as normal users.

Had seen many websites with the staff only modding and not being part of the community.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    240 974

Skyrim is the relaxing game I need after being over-tilted all the time on LoL :)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 975

Can you be "under-tilted", though? Is that even a thing? And what has Skyrim to do with any of that? It'll be a mystery forever...

Years
    240 976

I wouldn't mind playing Skyrim or Oblivion again myself. =3
    I mean I've only done like 4 full playthroughs of skyrim and 3 of Oblivion... clearly it's not enough!

Last edited:

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    240 977

Can you be "under-tilted", though? Is that even a thing? And what has Skyrim to do with any of that? It'll be a mystery forever...
    According to Wiktionary "under-tilted" would be synoymous to "calm", "serene", "enjoying life and not willing to destroy humanity" :)

I find Skyrim just relaxing. You walk with your four followers (because mods) to fight whatever other mods throw at you, the NPC's stories are fine, the graphics are a bit old but still satisfying, and the overall atmosphere is very chill.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 978

I'm still hoping someone creates a new engine for certain games (Oblivion and Gothic 1 & 2 in particular) that allows me to run those games on Linux natively. :(

Years
    240 979

I always found the claw door puzzles in Skyrim to be silly. You just inspect the item in your inventory and it just gives you the solution after you turn it around.
    Where's my option to just blast through the door with Master Level Destruction magic, Bethesda?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    240 980

well yeah but im stupid and didnt realize i could turn it over HAH

Back