• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    • Seen today

At this point I just blend fall and winter together. Early December already feels like winter.

To a lesser extent, spring and summer.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    240 942

Usually in December, we should have one snow storm every week, with 30+ centimeters of snow. We had a few days with 6°C so there is no snow anymore right now :O

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    240 943

Oh man, I remember the blizzards we would have back when we still lived in the colder, northern USA state. I honestly don't miss them, now as an adult.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 944

Having 15°C during Winter is definitely not normal. That's what we usually have in the later half of Spring. <_<

forg

Years
    240 947

Can't wait to see the weather that 2023 will bring, then.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    240 949

Sweden actually barely gets any freak weather. Yet. I'm blessed to live in a country without much dangerous natural disasters or animals. So far.

Years
    240 950

The temperature is kinda high atm for January, it was 12 degrees Celsius today.
    The Cold stormy wind still makes it feel cold though.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    240 951

we got over a foot of snow in three days lmao. and apparently more precipitation in one day than is usual for the whole month of january! wildin

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    240 953

yea ok there be snow here too now. pls take it, for free.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    240 957

We got snow again, but this time it's kinda frozen, weird.

😁
    i'd hardly call snow freak weather ^^ sweden is uber north, we tend to get snow. but there are very few extreme occurrences.

that'll change now ofc, climate changes are galloping.

forg

Years
    240 958

As an adult, I don't miss the snow. Nor do I wish to live in an area where it's common.

But I do like rain.

Back