• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    240 981

I'm still hoping someone creates a new engine for certain games (Oblivion and Gothic 1 & 2 in particular) that allows me to run those games on Linux natively. :(
    Spoiler:

I always found the claw door puzzles in Skyrim to be silly. You just inspect the item in your inventory and it just gives you the solution after you turn it around.
    Where's my option to just blast through the door with Master Level Destruction magic, Bethesda?
    They are stupid lol. But I think they needed a generic type of puzzle that didn't require to talk to 5 NPCs + read 3 books in 3 libraries across Skyrim.
    Even if you don't inspect the claws, there are only 27 combinations so you can easily bruteforce the solution.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 982

I miss the old SNES era where putting interesting puzzles into dungeons was still a thing. Actually, I miss Golden Sun's puzzle design. There was so much interesting stuff and it was always thematically fitting, as well.

Nowadays, most dungeons just feel like long hallways with lots of encounters. In general, it seems like people mostly put their time into designing interesting encounters over intriguing environmental puzzle design. <_<
    well yeah but im stupid and didnt realize i could turn it over HAH
    Same! ^^"

Years
    240 983

Apparently I'm getting used to the strong winds... it's been code yellow for days now and yesterday and today I was just like 'eh, it's not that bad, I've had worse' 😅
    Even though I can still clearly hear the wind raging outside now that I'm inside xD

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    240 984

There has been a snowstorm for two days for me :)
    And yeah, it's not the worst either ^^"

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 985

No real changes on my end. A little bit of rain here and there. But that's it. ^^"

Years
    240 986

It rained all day today. At some point my shoes starting making that nice soggy feeling where you can feel water getting sucked in and out of your socks or soles with every step you take.... lovely stuff.
    And I was wearing a rain suit all day long and my shoes are waterproof/water resistant. Unfortunately when it rains that long water gets in one way or another sooner or later =\
    And it was another code yellow windy day too 😔

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    240 987

It rained here as well. More of an on and off thing, but when paired with the cold breeze and rather gray/cloudy day, it gives the outside a weird yet lovely aesthetic.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    240 988

Clear weather for us, but the snow didn't go away :(

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 989

I live in a higher up area. So rain clouds don't reach us that often. Apparently other places in my country had severe problems with too much rain during the weekend, though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    240 987

It rained here as well. More of an on and off thing, but when paired with the cold breeze and rather gray/cloudy day, it gives the outside a weird yet lovely aesthetic.
    240 990

one would think a frog likes rain c:

Years
    240 991

I've been in a scramble most of the weekend just to meet the requirements for unlocking 6+ star raids in Violet.
    Simply because I wanted to catch Cinderace in a non-standard Poke Ball lol
    The grind paid off though, beat it and caught it :coolcat: Late last night... cut it pretty close lol

forg

Years
    240 992

Oof, I sorta miss the days I could stay up during the late hours of the night playing games. I get fairly exhausted and sleepy come 9 PM. Once upon a time I could be fully awake at midnight and still be up and about five hours later. No more.

Probably could if I dedicated myself to a better schedule, I admit, haha.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    240 993

And here I am, still up at a cool 5:15 AM... I don't have my location set as 'The Shadow Realm' for nothing lol.

Edit: And that's me finally finishing my Violet PokeDex! (I figured I'd post this here since pretty much everyone on this site
    I chat with is in this forum lol)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    240 994

I've never finished a pokedex.

Attempts have made. Never seen it through to the end.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    240 995

I've never even *tried* to complete the Pokédex!
    And in general, in other videogames, I never complete the quests that consist in collecting hundreds of a certain item. (Looking at you, Assassin's Creed).

forg

Years
    240 996

Well you see. I like to collect things. I like to complete collections and missions and that includes the Pokédex. If a video game has an achievement for collecting every single plant in a game then oh you can bet your dollars that I'll spent every waking moment trying to achieve it.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 997

My goals right now are just simple ones:
    - get a Fairy Type Pokemon TCG card (had to order one because the type is defunct)
    - get a card of a gen 9 Pokemon (still not out)

That's all I bother with achievements in games. ^^"

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    240 998

Ugh. Don't remind me about that game and those accursed feathers... I have done that, and it was... Tiresome. (nowhere NEAR as miserable
    as getting perfect completion in that damn tank level in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood was though)

I'm also one of those 'get everthing, full completion' types. For better or worse... *cough* Skyrim *cough*

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 999

I got to my dentist but apparently he's sick. So now I had to get a new appointment in February. ^^"

Years
    I've never finished a pokedex.
    Attempts have made. Never seen it through to the end.

I've never even *tried* to complete the Pokédex!
    And in general, in other videogames, I never complete the quests that consist in collecting hundreds of a certain item. (Looking at you, Assassin's Creed).

Well you see. I like to collect things. I like to complete collections and missions and that includes the Pokédex. If a video game has an achievement for collecting every single plant in a game then oh you can bet your dollars that I'll spent every waking moment trying to achieve it.

My goals right now are just simple ones:
    - get a Fairy Type Pokemon TCG card (had to order one because the type is defunct)
    - get a card of a gen 9 Pokemon (still not out)
    That's all I bother with achievements in games. ^^"

241 000 (yay)

You could try completing Pokémon Insurgence's pokédex!

Spoiler:

All pokémon can be obtained by playing solo, but there is always the Insurgence server on Discord to trade if you have trouble for some (or accidentally saving after KOing a legendary, or seeing a legendary just knock a delta pokémon to take their spot in battle, ... been there ^^)

Back